Gruden to Michigan?

spudhawk

Saw this retweeted by DYK88 here.
Also have several other tweets related to this story on my twitter page. Anyone else hear anything about this? I was sure it would be Harbaugh.

WHOA RT @georgediaz: Reports say that Jon Gruden is going to sign $3-million-per-ear deal with UM

Interesting to say the least. He'll make some walk-on QB cry about the time he gives him a Chuckie evil eye. I know he's visited FL a few times seeing what Meyer and Tebow were doing w/ the spread option, but Gruden's always been a W. Coast / Holmgren disciple. It'll be interesting to see how he does coming from the pro ranks. I also heard he was a top choice for SF or Denver when McDaniels and Singletary are let go come Black Monday.

I thought Gruden was an NFL guy.............I remember the rumors of him going to Notre Dame in the past. I need to do some homework to see what his college connection is. On the surface its a good hire, really good hire.

No way in hell Chucky leaves his cush high paying gig at MNF to get down in the gutter of college football.

No. F'n. Way.

thanks hawkprdtr..... or is this just a smoke screen?

boy, this thread really died......

dumb_dumber.gif

if you can't listen to chucky then you mjust not love the game of football and want to learn a bit more about the game. wow.

The only thing Gruden does is say how GREAT everybody is. Receiver drops the ball? Well, he's still a GREAT player. O-lineman misses the block? He's still GREAT.

Everything is so effing GREAT with him that knives on a chalkboard sound more appealing. If that's analysis, then you people can enjoy your crack. I can love football just fine without smoking a rock, thanks.

But then, some of you also think Matt Millen is some kind of savant as well. :rolleyes:

Hurricane players were supposedly told that he was the guy at a team meeting today. Also contract details of 3.4 mil a year being reported in Miami. Either a deal fell through or it just isnt finalized....

Latest posts