Griese opens up his big mouth again

MeanDrunkR2D2

This time during the OSU/Minn game and made a lil comment about why Juan Pablo Montoya not being in the Top 5 for standings in the NASCAR chase because he was busy getting tacos.

Sheesh Bob.... He's from Colombia. You'd have been more accurate saying that he was hanging out with Juan Valdez and his Donkey or getting some Blow.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/10/24/did-griese-just-jump-into-hot-water/

Anyone else catch Griese with that mouth fart?

Hmm...can that even be considered a racist comment, if you F up the nationality? Nice job Bob...enjoy your pending "retirement"...

I heard it and couldn't believe it. I thought, did he really just say that? Did you hear him apologize at the end of the game? He said something like "I would like to apologize to everyone for my comment earlier in the game."

At first I was going to be like "Who the hell cares if Bob Griese doesn't like Iowa"?

However, I must say the racism was a suprise. Almost as insulting as the racial blast though, is that he would ruin a perfectly good football game by talking about NASCAR. NASCAR is the turd in the swimming pool of American sports. The mere mention of it is enough to make me run in terror.

They were discussing the Nascar race for the cup and Bob said something like "How come Juan Pablo Montoya isn't in the top 5?? Probably cuz he's off somewhere eating tacos."

At first I was going to be like "Who the hell cares if Bob Griese doesn't like Iowa"?

However, I must say the racism was a suprise. Almost as insulting as the racial blast though, is that he would ruin a perfectly good football game by talking about NASCAR. NASCAR is the turd in the swimming pool of American sports. The mere mention of it is enough to make me run in terror.

I am going to assume that you've never been to a NASCAR event in your life? I haven't been to one until a few weeks ago in Kansas. (Got the tickets and front row parking pass for free)

It was actually a fun time and there were alot of people there. I'm not a big Nascar fan, and my girlfriend isn't one either, but we both had alot of fun. One thing that shocked me was that I was able to bring in a cooler of my own beer instead of paying $8 a beer at the vendors. Also, the crashes are pretty neat too.

But, back on topic, Griese is a moron and should be sacked for that comment. Blatantly racist and his apology isn't going to help out any I would assume.

I am going to assume that you've never been to a NASCAR event in your life? I haven't been to one until a few weeks ago in Kansas. (Got the tickets and front row parking pass for free)

It was actually a fun time and there were alot of people there. I'm not a big Nascar fan, and my girlfriend isn't one either, but we both had alot of fun. One thing that shocked me was that I was able to bring in a cooler of my own beer instead of paying $8 a beer at the vendors. Also, the crashes are pretty neat too.

But, back on topic, Griese is a moron and should be sacked for that comment. Blatantly racist and his apology isn't going to help out any I would assume.

I've been to Charlotte a couple of times and had a blast to be honest. I hate NASCAR and have never considered it a sport. It's more like the WWE to me. But as long as you can keep yourself away from the rednecks and morons, it's actually a pretty good time.

However, I cannot understand how anyone can watch an entire race on television.

Latest posts