Greg Mabin Senior Highlights

David79

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWlf7kRLYz4]Greg Mabin (2012 WR) Senior Highlights - YouTube[/ame]

So basically he is slow.
Hmmm. Not sure how you got that out of the vid but thats your opinion.
I saw a guy that out ran the opposition every time he had an even chance. He took lots of contact and ran through most of it. Showed good body control and hands.

So basically he is slow.

What the...? You must not watch much video.

He was never caught from behind and showed some explosiveness, see the second play. Great double-move and YAC at :50. Loved the run-down and tackle after the blocked kick. Good hands, and check out the balance exhibited on very last play. At 6'2" and typically the tallest player on the field, his long strides made his speed deceptive.

Greg may not be TO, but is clearly a solid D1 WR recruit. Impressive tape.

Can't wait until the Hawks can have him on the field! The play that impressed me the most is the botched FG and running down that guy.

What the...? You must not watch much video.

He was never caught from behind and showed some explosiveness, see the second play. Great double-move and YAC at :50. Loved the run-down and tackle after the blocked kick. Good hands, and check out the balance exhibited on very last play. At 6'2" and typically the tallest player on the field, his long strides made his speed deceptive.

Greg may not be TO, but is clearly a solid D1 WR recruit. Impressive tape.[/QUOTE]

Actually, I saw a little TO in him on this film anyway-maybe with better hands. No sarcasm intended either. Course, I know it was just a high school vid so I wouldn't get too carried away.

Wait, is this the new recruit that EJ tweeted about? Or was Mabin already on board? I don't follow football recruiting that closely.

Latest posts