Greg Garmon

Was arrested for attempted arm robbery. A player from the Iowa football past.
Too bad. The kid has some potential. Hate to see someone throw away their life like that.

With that said, I'm glad that moron transferred before he decided to do something so stupid.

Un"flippin" real man...what a waste....Hell, if he couldn't out run the cops, how in the hell was he going to out run Wally the Wizard.....:)...dem boyz too fast

Your standing in a yard in the dark of night with a mask on ready to break into a house with others, with at least one other person who has a gun. At some point you gotta think to yourself if your really want to go thru with what you are about to do and to face the consequences if you get caught. Prison is his new future home

bilde

yep, that's our boy.....

Lucky he didnt get killed carrying those little pea shooters. Standing around in the yard getting ready for the big robbery. Glad you are not a Hawkeye greg.

I don't wanna jump to conclusions here... But home they were outside of was occupied by a woman. I shudder to think of what could have happened/intent.

Weird. I was just looking at the list of highly ranked JUCO's this morning and saw his name pop up. I was thinking of posting something, but got busy. Makes sense why he is one of the only top 2014 JUCO recruits still available.

Garmen/Garmon ranks up there near Domique Douglas when it comes to wasted potential.

It will be hard to ever top Douglas though.

Latest posts