Greg Davis suggestion box

okeefe4prez

Plz provide your suggestions for Greg Davis here.

I'll start. I was watching this 1969 Michigan-OSU game and noticed the ends/receivers all lined up in three point stances and that both teams had a much better passing attack than the 2012 Hawkeyes. Perhaps this three point stance would help our guys get off the line faster as they could use their hand on the ground to get a little added burst.

[video=youtube;NhK9owEJt6s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhK9owEJt6s[/video]

Plz provide your suggestions for Greg Davis here.

I'll start. I was watching this 1969 Michigan-OSU game and noticed the ends/receivers all lined up in three point stances and that both teams had a much better passing attack than the 2012 Hawkeyes. Perhaps this three point stance would help our guys get off the line faster as they could use their hand on the ground to get a little added burst.

How do the Pro guys do it? That should answer your question.

[video=youtube;NhK9owEJt6s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhK9owEJt6s[/video]

1. Find a copy of Oregon's playbook, and scrap your's/KF's. Implement Oregon's quick system of play calling.

2. Find some awesome QB someplace with a preacher for a father, then make a HUGE donation to the father's church/bank account/retirement fund to get the kid to come here.

3. Whenever KF tells you to do something conservative, don't.

4. Learn time management, and get out of the press box.

5. Find some great wide receivers and do whatever you can to get them to come to Iowa.

Stop using the Texas play book from 1952. If you can't recruit the State of Texas, what good are you to Iowa?

I thought you were going to suggest they go to the full house backfield, three across.

Put some dubs on it! If you are going to suck, suck like a BOSS! :D

gd.jpg

Three quarterbacks spread across the field throwing lateral passes to each other just waiting for that big play to develop down field.

Three quarterbacks spread across the field throwing lateral passes to each other just waiting for that big play to develop down field.

Impossible. That would most likely require the QB's throwing more than 7 yards. At that point we're really testing the boundaries of both strength and accuracy of those arms.

1. Find a copy of Oregon's playbook, and scrap your's/KF's. Implement Oregon's quick system of play calling.

2. Find some awesome QB someplace with a preacher for a father, then make a HUGE donation to the father's church/bank account/retirement fund to get the kid to come here.

3. Whenever KF tells you to do something conservative, don't.

4. Learn time management, and get out of the press box.

5. Find some great wide receivers and do whatever you can to get them to come to Iowa.

As much as I love to watch Oregon's offense, we lack the athletes to make it work.

Latest posts