Greatest Fans in College footbal?

Herb

Banned
O.k. got a question: Besides of course Nebraska, who has the greatest fans in college football?

O.k. got a question: Besides of course Nebraska, who has the greatest fans in college football?

Iowa State is averaging over 50k attendance this season and have never won even a league title. I challenge you to top that.

what defines "greatest"? it's something that is extremely subjective and you'd need to come up with a way of rating it with statistics.

donations/attendance compared to on field success? IDK.

I think we should be thankful for what we have in the state of Iowa. that's for sure

Ok first- you owe me a new computer after I spit my beverage all over the one I was using when you even proposed that Nebraska has the greatest fans in college football.

Apparently you were not watching the little contest in Nebby World Saturday when the alleged greatest fans were making a mass MASSSSS exodus toward the exits after an obviously inferior Northwestern went up by 10 points late in the game. I hadn't seen that much lard moving in one direction since the great pork fat roundups of the late '70s. I haven't seen that many toothless rednecks in a single line since the free dental clinic opened up in Wheeling WV in 1989. I almost wished that Nebby had recovered the onside kick (if that is in fact what we are calling it- In fact Garo Yupremian called to say that was the worst job out of a kicker he'd ever seen) just to see if the "old gray lady" could handle the efforts of all the "fans" ditching their natty lites at the door to try and get back in.

Please. Nebraska fans are bandwagon jumping, cry at everything that doesn't go their way, gee- everyone plays their best against us because we're "Nuh Brah Ska" idjits I have ever been around. Down ten with 2 minutes to go? Time to split, Mabel. Greatest fans? Who knows, but they sure don't follow the crimson and creme.

The fans that show up to cheer on Lock Haven every Saturday, the longest current losing streak in college football.

Goooooooooooooo Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!!!! See ya after Thanksgiving suckeyes.

Goooooooooooooo Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!!!! See ya after Thanksgiving suckeyes.

Oh my goodness? You are actually not an Iowa fan? Gasp- I was totally fooled there.

By the way- things are looking up for you kiddos- saw where a women's volleyball player - daughter of the coach no less- got charged with a Felony! You are almost "BACK"! Maybe Thunder Collins or Lawrence Phillips can come back to be running backs coach, teach Larry Dorkhead how to hold on to the ball and maybe crack a hundie against one of the worst run defenses in FBS football, and you can keep the pinkshirts off of the field for a few more plays before they get exposed as the candy stripers they are.

Go- your mommy will be home frm her PTA meeting any moment now and you don't want to get caught watching naughty movies on her TRS-80 again.

Ok first- you owe me a new computer after I spit my beverage all over the one I was using when you even proposed that Nebraska has the greatest fans in college football.

Apparently you were not watching the little contest in Nebby World Saturday when the alleged greatest fans were making a mass MASSSSS exodus toward the exits after an obviously inferior Northwestern went up by 10 points late in the game. I hadn't seen that much lard moving in one direction since the great pork fat roundups of the late '70s. I haven't seen that many toothless rednecks in a single line since the free dental clinic opened up in Wheeling WV in 1989. I almost wished that Nebby had recovered the onside kick (if that is in fact what we are calling it- In fact Garo Yupremian called to say that was the worst job out of a kicker he'd ever seen) just to see if the "old gray lady" could handle the efforts of all the "fans" ditching their natty lites at the door to try and get back in.

Please. Nebraska fans are bandwagon jumping, cry at everything that doesn't go their way, gee- everyone plays their best against us because we're "Nuh Brah Ska" idjits I have ever been around. Down ten with 2 minutes to go? Time to split, Mabel. Greatest fans? Who knows, but they sure don't follow the crimson and creme.
I'm not saying that Nebraska fans are the greatest, but are you really going to harp on people leaving with 2 minutes to go? That happens in Lincoln regardless of the outcome.

All I know is that we have sold out over 300 games in a row, so bandwagon is not a term I would use on Nebraska football fans.

I think it would be fair to say that Nebraska has some of the most passionate and loyal fan bases in college football. to say "greatest" would imply that the majority aren't condescending toolbags, and that just isn't the case.

If anyone had any questions as to why Nebraska got the boot from the AAU. Look no further than Herb.

I would say the greatest fans in college football are the ones that just watched their team get beat by boys wearing purple and showing up on other teams boards to troll. You Herb are the greatest.

I'm not saying that Nebraska fans are the greatest, but are you really going to harp on people leaving with 2 minutes to go? That happens in Lincoln regardless of the outcome.

All I know is that we have sold out over 300 games in a row, so bandwagon is not a term I would use on Nebraska football fans.

Sellouts and Bandwagon Fans are not at all mutually exclusive.

It sure looked like some of those "greatest fans" were heading for the exits early while trailing mighty Northwestern in the 4th quarter.

Will you still be wearing your Husker football gear?
Or will you have switched over to your Creighton basketball gear like the rest of your bandwagon fanbase?

Will you still be wearing your Husker football gear?
Or will you have switched over to your Creighton basketball gear like the rest of your bandwagon fanbase?

Pot_Meet_Kettle.jpg

I am a diehard Iowa fan, but I would actually have to say that Iowa State has the greatest fans. They support their team year in and year out, even though they lose more often than they win.

Iowa's fans would be a close second: We suffered through 20 consecutive losing seasons and still filled Kinnick.

Nebraska? Are you kidding me? They are the biggest bandwagon jumpers in college football. They are spoiled and only support the team when they are winning (which is a lot). I bet if they had back to back 3 and 9 seasons, that stadium of theirs would be half full. Great fans? I'm laughing so hard I almost fell off of my chair.

No way in the world can you convince me that Nebraska fans are the best.

I am a diehard Iowa fan, but I would actually have to say that Iowa State has the greatest fans. They support their team year in and year out, even though they lose more often than they win.

Iowa's fans would be a close second: We suffered through 20 consecutive losing seasons and still filled Kinnick.

Nebraska? Are you kidding me? They are the biggest bandwagon jumpers in college football. They are spoiled and only support the team when they are winning (which is a lot). I bet if they had back to back 3 and 9 seasons, that stadium of theirs would be half full. Great fans? I'm laughing so hard I almost fell off of my chair.

No way in the world can you convince me that Nebraska fans are the best.

in no way do I support nebbie or their fans, but you know they have sold out 300+ games straight, right? they sell out their damn spring game even.

i dont think calling them "bandwagon jumpers" is appropriate, unless you're claiming that they all jumped on the bandwagon like 40 years ago.

are nebraska fans tools and d-bags, yea. but I dont think their loyalty to the program can be called into question. wait till you see kinnick next year when it is half red. that'll really **** ya off!

Latest posts