Great part about being undefeated....

WhitUp

Every week every game becomes bigger and bigger, Makes a game like Indinia become HUGE. Would love to see an Iowa route and shut up some of the national media. Glad this game is 11 AM hate waiting all day, and hopefully it's an easy one. And then we get 3 games with Iowa National Championship implications all on TV, with huge rooting interest. Fla/Geo, Ore/USC, Tex/Oky st. If some things go our way it could be a great Saturday!!!!

A great part about being undefeated is every team we have played is pulling for us cause they can say they almost bet the best team in the country.

We'll win with a total team effort. Losing ARob and Dace is significant, but not having Big Tony and Brian B was significant, too.

Defense is solid and intact. Stanzi has been improving. 2 Home GAMES!!!

Iowa should be able to win all remaining home games without A-rob fairly easily. At tOSU is where I think we need A-rob. Remember his clutch touchdown run at PSU? That's the experience we need. BW is good, but I've been much more impressed with A-rob and would not feel good about our chances at tOSU without him.

You never know this could be a blessing in disguise. We want arob back, but with the splitting of the series with the running backs, it keept them fresh. But I always thought that maybe it kept both running backs from getting into a groove. Sometimes I'd think going out there for a series and then not playing for 20 minutes and coming in cold, and never coming in with a sweat going might of been hard for Wegher and Arob. And also will force us to pass and play a little more aggresively, which might not be that bad of a thing. As long as Stanzi plays smart. Just a though

Latest posts