Great job, B10

MoseSchrute

Now all the SEC rednecks will continue to say that their cheating teams are the best. Can only hope this helps our own team in a recruiting situation or two against our conference brethren.

That's what the Big 10 gets for allowing two teams Iowa destroyed to be selected for a higher bowl game. You knew MSU was going to get destroyed in the CapOne bowl, but Iowa would have handled Florida easily in the Outback.

Maybe the Big10's overall record would have been the same, but at least we would haven't gone 0-fer on New Year's Day against the SEC.

That's what the Big 10 gets for allowing two teams Iowa destroyed to be selected for a higher bowl game. You knew MSU was going to get destroyed in the CapOne bowl, but Iowa would have handled Florida easily in the Outback.

Maybe the Big10's overall record would have been the same, but at least we would haven't gone 0-fer on New Year's Day against the SEC.

At the same time can you blame them for overlooking a team that dropped its last 3 games. On another note, pretty bold statement to say that "Iowa would have handled Florida easily in the Outback" Not saying we wouldn't have preformed well, but I'd choose my words carefully.

At the same time can you blame them for overlooking a team that dropped its last 3 games. On another note, pretty bold statement to say that "Iowa would have handled Florida easily in the Outback" Not saying we wouldn't have preformed well, but I'd choose my words carefully.

based on the game I saw today, i think iowa would have taken apart Florida. penn state hung with them, and that's saying something.

lose to minnesota and January 1st games aren't probably in your future. especially when it is a game you have to win to get to a better game.

Latest posts