Great Game Hawkeye Fans, and way to battle back!

slimcat, i don't give a sh*t about arizona or mike stoops, but do one thing for me, kick the sh8t out of USC. thanks a nd good luck.

Simcat,
Thanks for the post and well wishes, I'll take you at your work and assume they are genuine.
It was an entertaining game for sure. A bit sloppy on both sides of the ball at times but a fun and exciting game. There were times Iowa seemed absolutely lost out there. I'll give most of that credit to Az players and staff.

I was impressed with the crowd, it was loud on TV and seemed like a great football atmosphere.

I think Iowa will bounce back and make this look like a legit, high quality win for the cats. Would love to see a rematch in January but I have a feeling if both teams earn it they will be split to avoid a rematch. I would oppose that scenario because I really think it would be epic rematch.

Good luck to AZ, I look forward to watching the Cats climb as they b**ch slap the rest of the PAC 10 this season.

I echo this. Slimcat hasn't said anything constituting douchebagery in his (her?) entire history on the board, and I'm fairly certain that he(?) only came here in response to some Iowa fans posting on the goazcats.com message board in the first place. I also remember multiple instances in which posters here demanded he(?) return to the forum after the game. Slimcat's doing that, and still appears gracious. AZ deserved to win the game, and they did.

You guys need to chill out.

Hawkeye fans,

Great game. You're team definitely lived up to its defensive billing; We only had 3 long scoring drives which is much fewer than we're used to seeing. I can't believe how many turnovers and special teams plays led to touchdowns for both teams. Great comeback in the 2nd half to make this a fantastic battle.

Bear Down Hawkeye Fans! Here's to a Rose Bowl Re-match!

Unfortunately, it really wasn't a great, or even good game for us. It is hard to compete when you give up 21 points being retarded and put yourself in a hole right from the beginning.

About the only thing that we can be happy about is the fact that the Hawks didn't give up and actually made it look like a game by the end.

Congrats to you guys. I don't want to make it seem like I am trying to take anything away from the Arizona win (I'm not). You guys sacked up and drove the field when it counted for the win. I just wish we had played better, especially at the beginning.

Hopefully, we have gotten the "stupid" out now, and will get back to playing some football they way we know how...

I would have to say that things that Slimcat said during the week turned out to pretty true. The things I said and my thoughts on how the game would go did not happen at all. I was very wrong about this one. But that'll happen.

Latest posts