Great comeback

HawkeyezBull

But one of those games where you need to make the play DJK dropping that sure TD was the most crucial play of the game, and the tipped ball int. Great way to hang in there and the football season is very long so nothing is over yet and yes I mean BCS title consideration with the way we came back it'll look a lot better than if we had rolled over. Just need Ariz. to win the Pac 10 now.

We played well, not as a whole but as a most. But sometimes thats not enough. No time to melt down. We still have a chance to win the Big Ten.

I agree on the great comeback part,but lets focus on winning the big ten,let go of the NC talk already. This is a great Iowa team but it really comes down to one game at a time.Let it play out and enjoy it.

Win the B10, undefeated in conference and we'll get a look for NC game. I'll bet there won't be too many undefeated BCS schools.

I was displeased with some of the sloppy play. However, I loved the fight in our team. The team now has to somehow manage to flush this disappointment and press forward.

If they manage to learn from the loss ... it could actually propel them to good things through the season.

There was a lot of mistakes in this game. Oline didn't play very well at all not only in the 4th but I thought they did very poor throughout the game because Stanzi seemed rushed every passing play and the deep ball just wasn't on target tonight. Dline played well as expected but it's hard to get much done up front when Foles has such a quick release. I thought that when we blitzed we put pressure on him and sacks happend and wish we would have done that a lil more throughout the game. LB's played ok but I would have liked for some bigger hits out of them, to many times AZ fell forward. Where Iowa lost it was in the 1st quarter. Iowa didn't come to play the way AZ did and there was just way to many mistakes in to short of a time.

I give AZ lots of respect. I had Iowa winning 30-10 but I was wrong. At the end of the first half I thought Iowa had lost it but still had hope. Iowa tried to come through again like last season in so many games but the pick 6 came back to haunt us in this one. Looking at the bright side if there is any I'm just glad it was not a blow out and that we play Ball State next week because this was a real physical game and I'll bet a lot of the players are gonna be in some pain for a week.

Thats my story and now it's time to chill and fall asleep. Goodnight Hawkeyenation try not to get to upset there is still more Hawkeye Football left!

Latest posts