Grad Transfers Available

DunderMifflinHk

I figured now that we have a scholarship open we can talk about possible grad transfer Iowa can go after. One name that pops up a lot is Geno Crandall from North Dakota. Who else might be available for the Hawks to go after?

I figured now that we have a scholarship open we can talk about possible grad transfer Iowa can go after. One name that pops up a lot is Geno Crandall from North Dakota. Who else might be available for the Hawks to go after?

I've had him on my radar since November - with the ties Iowa has to ND with transfers and staff, I would imagine I am not the only one.

Would love to a see a grad transfer come in. It's happening all over the BIG. It's happening all over the country.

Do not want the classes tilted overly out of balance. We've had a total of three scholarship seniors on the last two teams. And Dale was injured so much he barely is remembered.

Impressive. Looks smooth handling the ball and creating for himself not to mention catch and shooting. If he can defend (can't be worse than what we have) at all he'd be a welcome addition from what little I've seen

Wasn't North Dakota the team that Fran refused to shake hands with a year or two ago? Or was that a different Dakota school?

Wasn't North Dakota the team that Fran refused to shake hands with a year or two ago? Or was that a different Dakota school?

Same school, but I doubt that's a lingering issue. Dale transferred there last and was a very productive player for them. I am sure that is a kind of thing the staff helps with in most situations.

I saw two defensive highlights in that 1:26 so that's a positive....

Here’s a few names from TOS I’ve seen mentioned:

Ryan Taylor - Evansville
Aaron Calixte - Maine
Antonio Williams - Indian Hills CC
Trent Williams - Gillette CC

Chubby is available:
tenor.gif

6019818254_8401c6b10b.jpg

When USC played Iowa in 1982 Gerry Wright, then playing for USC, sucker punched Steve Carfino. That didn't stop Raveling from making him one of his first new additions. Or Wright from quickly becoming a fan favorite when he became eligible. Endless supplies of highlight reel dunks didn't hurt the cause either.

Geno Crandall is an interesting name. 2 steals per game is certainly something the Hawks could use. His Assist:turnover ratio is horrible though...he commits a lot of turnovers. His numbers are pretty consistent though. Shoots the 3 well, rebounds well for a guard, etc.

Hard to tell how all that translates to the Big Ten though

Latest posts