Gordon on Iowa Fans

Wisconsin's jump around is much louder than anything Iowa has ever done in Kinnick. It isn't like the crowd is going crazy with the burrito lift.

That jump around is the most lame, awkward, weird thing in college football.
Apparently it makes an impression on the impressionable though.
Bleep the badges We don't Need No bleeping badges

I sit in row 4 on the 27 yard line right behind the Wisconsin bench. Melvin Gordon will hear us. Just ask pat Fitzgerald. Man we let him have it, it was great.

I think Sconny and their RB, Milton Jordan, who whatever the he** his name is,
will Indeed find out what LOUD is all about on Saturday.
Better know your Hand signals, this week, Milton.

2010 Wisconsin was the consistently loudest I've heard Kinnick. It got real loud.

I've been at every Home game since about 1984. There have been LOTS of loud games. Michigan, PennState, Michigan State, Wisconsin 2004; OhioState/Tim Dwight game.
It's very hard to say what game was 'the loudest'.

I've been to all but two home games since 2001. Greenwood's pick against Wisky 2010 may be the single loudest moment I've heard in that span.

We're gonna top it this weekend.

I've been to all but two home games since 2001. Greenwood's pick against Wisky 2010 may be the single loudest moment I've heard in that span.

We're gonna top it this weekend.
I hope you are kidding right? There is zero percent chance it will get even close to that level. Seriously man, get real. If it gets anywhere close to that loud in this game I will send KF a fruit basket and post the picture with postage proof. Mark my words. Saturday is going to be UGLY. Gordon is going to go ham big time. How can you even post something like that without laughing and hitting delete?

Heckle him to no end, break his focus, make him fumble, make him afraid.

I'm not really a fan of this kinda behavior. Remember the moron heckling the Oklahoma St basketball player last year? That's not what college sports is for. That's just my opinion, though.

I'm not really a fan of this kinda behavior. Remember the moron heckling the Oklahoma St basketball player last year? That's not what college sports is for. That's just my opinion, though.

Heckling and making racist comments are completely different and I would like to think that the posters above know the difference. Just like (good)fans do with each other, heckle and give them a hard time and when the game is over, congratulate the effort and move on.

I hope you are kidding right? There is zero percent chance it will get even close to that level. Seriously man, get real. If it gets anywhere close to that loud in this game I will send KF a fruit basket and post the picture with postage proof. Mark my words. Saturday is going to be UGLY. Gordon is going to go ham big time. How can you even post something like that without laughing and hitting delete?

Zero % ?? Just checking

That quote is about the 2010 game and it was very loud that day. It won't be as loud Saturday, I just hope we don't have huge spaces of empty seats.

I'm not concerned with empty seats as much as Iowa fans selling their tickets to a bunch of red clad badger fans. I sure hope Hawk fans didn't sell out.

you expect the crowd to get loud? There was a thread earlier on how people get mad at you for standing during the game! The student section will be empty too. You better enjoy make the most out of the next two games and make it loud. Next year is going to be as quiet as a library with all of the terrible games at Kinnick.

Gordon said that Iowa fans knew all about him and his history ...all the details, and made him aware of it

Get in his ear, Iowa fans, he fumbled twice last week....remind him.

Honestly Gordon seems like a nice kid.....nothing too viscious, please.

History little note note nor long remember his two fumbles from last week. Just sayin'.

Latest posts