Gophers up 14-3 already on Wisco

HaydenHawk56

Don't like the fact Minny has surpassed us this year.......need Wisco to win. Don't want Minny gaining any more leverage than they have already gained. That said, Wisco is not looking good at the moment. Gophy is pumped.

I am beyond sick of Wisco and their cheese-eating Packer fans. Go Gophers!

You have got to be serious? No one in here should ever root for the golden goofballs. 17-10 now. WI will come back and take this, and that is good for the Big Ten west honestly.

Barrett for OSU was carted off in an aircast. Winner is probably B1G Champs. Too bad for Iowa that Capt. Special Ed hosed our easiest path to the title game ever with his idiocy.

You have got to be serious? No one in here should ever root for the golden goofballs. 17-10 now. WI will come back and take this, and that is good for the Big Ten west honestly.
Screw what's good for the Big Ten, and anyone that roots for Bucky in ANYTHING is scum of the earth as far as I'm concerned.

Screw what's good for the Big Ten, and anyone that roots for Bucky in ANYTHING is scum of the earth as far as I'm concerned.

Ha the Goph fans up there love to cheer they hate your guts too.
Iowa fans are too nice to those losers.

17-13 at half, goofs lead. WI comes out and stops peeing around with those fools.
Merry Christmas goofers got some freebies and a poor WI first half....

20-17 now. Gophs lack of any passing game at all, and a cruddy QB, is killing it.
Plan on WI starting to lean on MN now with that fat ol O line.

And notice Wisky likes to use zone blocking with a pulling guard a lot of times to trap and open up big holes. Iowa will use that play about 5 times a year which is stupid.

Minny just got screwed on the spot after a pass grab and then they got stuffed on 3rd and 1

And notice Wisky likes to use zone blocking with a pulling guard a lot of times to trap and open up big holes. Iowa will use that play about 5 times a year which is stupid.

Minny just got screwed on the spot after a pass grab and then they got stuffed on 3rd and 1

27-17 Bucky. Good nite Golden Gooffools. You guys are just like us, all that false hope down the tubes.

If Wisconsin wins another Big Ten championship, I am driving to HawksMn's house and punching him in the nose.

Hey now no violence. I am no WI fan. Who would you rather win, MN?? (they weren't going to win this game bud, sorry). OSU?
Nuff said.

Two teams we now look up to. I know it's not easy saying that but Minnesota mauled us the old fashion way and it's how we used to be in 02. Just beat the snot out of you then go up over top when you least expect it. We want to do that we just don't have the personnel to do that anymore. That will happen when you continue recruiting at the level we are. I googled to see and the last three classes were 8-10 in the big ten. Our banner year was 11 when the haul produced these legends : Rudock, Alston, Lomax, Coe, Walsh. They raved that this was the best class in forever yet it was 27th on the bleacher reports list. Safe to say if that was our best to last two years had to trend closer to the 50's and 60th best recruiting effort. Weak effort produces weak results.

Two teams we now look up to. I know it's not easy saying that but Minnesota mauled us the old fashion way and it's how we used to be in 02. Just beat the snot out of you then go up over top when you least expect it. We want to do that we just don't have the personnel to do that anymore. That will happen when you continue recruiting at the level we are. I googled to see and the last three classes were 8-10 in the big ten. Our banner year was 11 when the haul produced these legends : Rudock, Alston, Lomax, Coe, Walsh. They raved that this was the best class in forever yet it was 27th on the bleacher reports list. Safe to say if that was our best to last two years had to trend closer to the 50's and 60th best recruiting effort. Weak effort produces weak results.

WI yes, proven results. MN.....um no. One decent season in the last 15-20. Stop giving those fools so many props. Heck it was just last season we kicked their butts all over the field.

WI yes, proven results. MN.....um no. One decent season in the last 15-20. Stop giving those fools so many props. Heck it was just last season we kicked their butts all over the field.
They've actually had two decent seasons in a row, which is more than you can say for Iowa. They have twice as many 8+ win seasons in the last four years as we do. Oh yeah, Kill's career record is 152-98 in 21 years as a HC. Kirk is 127-105 in 19 years. They are so much better coached than we are that it's not even funny.

They've actually had two decent seasons in a row, which is more than you can say for Iowa. They have twice as many 8+ win seasons in the last four years as we do. Oh yeah, Kill's career record is 152-98 in 21 years as a HC. Kirk is 127-105 in 19 years. They are so much better coached than we are that it's not even funny.

Not disputing the coaching. But one decent season (they weren't really good last year, they had a creampuff schedule) doth not a dynasty make. I am not envious of the Goofers one bit. WI, just a bit. Lots of recent titles. KF needs to take note.

Latest posts