Goofy Gopher Game thread

Piss on it. Gonna sit on the patio, have a shot and a beer, and see if I can spot any meteorites. Be more exciting than Iowa’s next 3 and out…….

Can everyone just please give all the credit that is due to our lustrous , gum chewing , check cashing, NIL qaurter back tampering, twenty sixth season , F the fans right in the ass head coach Mr. Kirk Fucking Ferentz!
For all that's he's done and for all that he's about to do by single handling keeping a FSB 1 college football offense relevant to a four hour course of watching Flys F!

DAMN

Hes been sounding the alarm about IA for years now.
Anyone with eyeballs and competent knowledge of the game has been sounding the alarm about Iowa football for years.
Been death by a thousand slices for about 15 years. Resuscitated by a couple life preserver seasons (mostly due to soft schedules and Phil Parker) but always a slow bleed.
Now, even PP is struggling to keep Iowa alive.:(

This is flat out embarrassing. Iowa has no energy. One TD. Result of a TO. Then the Coaches sit on the ball. Passing game is horrible. No TE activity. Our QB has adequate time. I hate to admit it, but change at QB may be required. I am sitting among MN fans. They are happy as hell. Yes. MN is a decent FB team. And, that is true of the teams on our schedule down the road. Almost at a point where I don’t care.

Latest posts