Good Win but..............

cyhawk55

This win was a good one but I doubt it even comes close to solving all the problems that have come up on the team this is one person who after this season is going to think twice about cheering for this team. Ferentz's players have shown an inability to obey the law and on the field they are just arrogant and lazy (ex. Adrian Clayborn) the orange bowl team didn't have this arrogance or lack of effort. I am very worried about next years team the defense will be poor and the offense will not be as good and coker will be seeing a lot of eight man fronts all this equals a year i'm not excited for and while I'm ranting Ferentz should be fired i find it hard to believe he didn't know what his players were doing

This poster does not even know what they are talking about. It does a lot to rebuilding this team for next year. It makes this season just a little better to swallow and a great tool for the future.

This win was a good one but I doubt it even comes close to solving all the problems that have come up on the team this is one person who after this season is going to think twice about cheering for this team. Ferentz's players have shown an inability to obey the law and on the field they are just arrogant and lazy (ex. Adrian Clayborn) the orange bowl team didn't have this arrogance or lack of effort. I am very worried about next years team the defense will be poor and the offense will not be as good and coker will be seeing a lot of eight man fronts all this equals a year i'm not excited for and while I'm ranting Ferentz should be fired i find it hard to believe he didn't know what his players were doing

Just take the win. We lose 3 in a row, then we win the bowl game and a freshman gets a thousand yards. Just take it. Please. Have a happy new year and savor the Hawkeyes achievement of the day. In other words, lighten up Francis.

How can you not be pumped for next year?

- Vandenberg is finally going to get his chance to shine and hes already proved he can play (1st ever start and he led the team to OT at the shoe)
-Coker, well hes a stud 'nuff said (& Coe is coming here)
- McNutt is back, keenan has a whole spring and summer to mature
-almost the whole o-line is back
-almost the entire secondary is back
- James Morris is going to be a stud
-Meyer is very solid and he was only a freshman this year

only 239 days til hawkeye football!!!!!

I don't want a piece of human garbage like you to cheer for my team. Go away and never come back. I can't believe I spent 10 seconds of my life trying to read your idiotic ramblings. I felt my IQ drop just trying to understand your post.

To be fair though, Vandenberg had it relatively easy at OSU. They sat back in zone all game, until they realized that they might actually lose. Then they blitzed up a storm, and Vandy struggled just like he did against Northwestern and Minnesota, who blitzed all game. I think he'll improve in recognizing the blitz and making the necessary adjustments, but all the OSU game did was showcase his physical tools. It wasn't a showcase of the mental aspect of his game.

To be fair though, Vandenberg had it relatively easy at OSU. They sat back in zone all game, until they realized that they might actually lose. Then they blitzed up a storm, and Vandy struggled just like he did against Northwestern and Minnesota, who blitzed all game. I think he'll improve in recognizing the blitz and making the necessary adjustments, but all the OSU game did was showcase his physical tools. It wasn't a showcase of the mental aspect of his game.

To be fair he was only a freshmen and he'll be a junior next year so he should be more mature in the mental aspect.

STUPID THREAD. If they cover a fake punt like they should have vs. Wisky and stop Pryor on the 4th down run, does this entire line of thoughts even exist?!? Don't paint the Iowa program with a broad brush with the acts of DJK and Robinson. Clearly the team flushed that negativity tonight. I'm all for some changes, including some new coordinators, but the future in plenty bright.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0]YouTube - Billy Madison - Ultimate Insult (Academic Decathalon)[/ame]

You need to stop pretending to be an Iowa fan....
Nice posting history....

Replies: 19
thread_hot_new.gif
How's that for all....
Views: 429
Posted By cyhawk55
Re: How's that for all....

GO HAWKS yeah right i'm not gonna be cheering for this team for awhile this win was lucky and shouldn't have happened it was clear who the better team was and it wasn't iowa the band wagon riders are...

Forum: Football
post_old.gif
Today, 12:22 AM Replies: 12
thread_hot_new.gif
Views: 470
Posted By cyhawk55

This win was a good one but I doubt it even comes close to solving all the problems that have come up on the team this is one person who after this season is going to think twice about cheering for...

post_new.gif
12-24-2010, 12:31 PM Replies: 56
thread_hot.gif
Coe says he will be committing to IOWA
Views: 5,700
Posted By cyhawk55
Re: Coe says he will be committing to IOWA

I was watching the same video you were the guy is twice the size of everyone else on the field so of course his stats are gonna be good. For his size he just isn't that physical of a runner i'm not...

post_new.gif
12-24-2010, 12:30 AM Replies: 20
thread_hot.gif
Mark May can go jump off a cliff into oncoming traffic
Views: 1,899
Posted By cyhawk55
Re: Mark May can go jump off a cliff into oncoming traffic

I think he is right about the big ten and pac 10 being favored for example no playoff system however the sec is also favored too ex cam newton outside of these three conferences the NCAA would drop...

post_new.gif
12-20-2010, 11:04 PM Replies: 56
thread_hot.gif
Views: 5,700
Posted By cyhawk55
icon13.gif

While he looks very talented i wouldn't be surprised to see him elsewhere on the field. He is a great pickup however i would be very skeptical of how great his career will be. He got way too many...

post_new.gif
12-15-2010, 09:09 PM Replies: 36
thread_hot.gif
Next Year
Views: 2,031
Posted By cyhawk55
Re: Next Year

I think this team will go 5-7 next and not make a bowl game. My reasoning the lack of effort and energy to end this season. Plus fallout from suspensions and early draft entrees.

Latest posts