Good way to get Minnesota Tix?

KnightHawk9

I have a group of guys going up for the Minnesota game. I'm curious if anybody has any tickets they are looking to get rid of.

If you know of any, please let me know. I think I'm looking for 8-10, but I know we're not all going to sit together, so I'll take any number of them.

Thanks!

have you tried getting them through the Minnesota ticket office? Yes, I am serious...I have used this option before for away games and often find it successful. Of course, you would be sitting among Minny fans...

have you tried getting them through the Minnesota ticket office? Yes, I am serious...I have used this option before for away games and often find it successful. Of course, you would be sitting among Minny fans...

He's got 8-10 of his bros, Doc! He ain't scurred of no goopher mob!

I kid, of course.

How about StubHub? Is that the cheaper route?

You have to wait until the 18th to buy for the Iowa game directly through the ticket office. You could select a non conference game and a B1G game as a "two pack" but singles arent available yet for just B1G games.

In the past they have opened up the upper deck of their student seating and sold them to the public because their student support is beyond pathetic.

Check the Gopher ticket office website on the morning of the 18th and see if there are a bunch together.

Im guessing there will be after they go down to SJSU this weekend.

Having gone to a few Goof games in TCF the past couple years, I concur student support is poor. The upper deck student seats are wide open for the taking. Plus more seats when they start losing again.

Thanks guys. I can confirm what you said. It looks like I can buy Iowa plus San Jose State now or wait until Wednesday and try to get Iowa only. Not sure which way to go.

$200 total for two tickets if you do the two game pack route. Wonder what face will be fore Iowa. It is there homecoming.

For those who care, I was able to call the MN ticket office Wednesday morning and get 12 tix together for $75 apiece. Not too shabby.

I get the feeling there will be a lot of empty seats at this game (and probably a lot of Iowa fans too).

Anyone know how scalping is out there? i am looking for 3 tickets to get in, then i am going to the student section to see my friend who goes to minnesota, and start some trouble ;)

I checked the gopher site and they have only single tickets available. Stub hub has a bunch but they want a lot of money for them. Hope they can sell them all...

Latest posts