Good to see that ISU still knows how to win with class

I'd rather have George Niang over almost every guy on Iowa's roster. Iowa needs more guys like Niang and fewer goofy-looking awkward guys.

I'd rather have George Niang over almost every guy on Iowa's roster. Iowa needs more guys like Niang and fewer goofy-looking awkward guys.

Or how about athletic guys that know how to win with class....pretty sure the two aren't mutually exclusive...

Hawks have no legit talent. Olaseni is as close as we get. Hes athletic but not a scorer

not sure what George Niang you are watching..

Because that dude is goofy as they come...

I mean he is good but he sure as s*** is goofy.

That elbow flying-out jumpshot... my 50 year old father with a big ol gut gets more elevation.

Again the guy is good.

But he is the king of goofy.

Last edited:
The surest thing in sports is for a fan of the losing team to pull out the class card. "well, we may have lost, but our program is so much classier than theirs." ha ha! Priceless!

If you knew the sick, sadistic **** Hawk fans send to George every single day on Twitter, you'd understand.
There's never a good excuse to contact opposing players on social media. That's garbage! And I wouldn't want to be associated with anyone that does that. But every fan base has their coo-coos. It doesn't excuse it.

Latest posts