Good timing on injuries?

vikubz

Made it past MSU, now they get IN and NW at home, two teams they can beat even without a couple starters I would think. Being at less than full strength will give them something to focus on and avoid a let down while they have two weeks to get people healthy.

I saw Robinson twice today. He's on crutches for long-distance travel, but he can walk on the boot. Maybe we'll see him for Minnesota.

The only reason it's good timing is because we have a little time before our trip to the shoe to get the next guy in prepared. Indiana and NW at home are somewhat of a break compared to MSU and Wisky on the road.

Yeah we'll probably be able to beat nw and indiana but they're going to be close games. osu is gonna be a guaranteed loss

THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!

Nobody other than the Gophers against tOSU is a guaranteed loss this season. It will be tough but we can still win

No guatantees in any game win or lose.

I think we have a chance to win all of the that remain and I also think it could be that we could go 0-4.

One game at a time and with the D...I think we have a chance even with Wegher & Paki unless Kirk is withholding info.

Made it past MSU, now they get IN and NW at home, two teams they can beat even without a couple starters I would think. Being at less than full strength will give them something to focus on and avoid a let down while they have two weeks to get people healthy.

Certainly there is never a good time for injuries, but if they had to happen, this is the strectch of the schedule when they will hopefully hurt us the least.

I really don't think BW can carry the load by himself. The young man has done an excellent job thus far but, an 18 yr. old connot stand up to a 12 game college season. If Paki spells him, Indiana and NW will take away the run and we will be forced to pass. If that is the case we are in trouble because we have little experience using our passing game more than 50-60% of the time. These next two games are going to be tough sledding.

No good time for injuries. I was at Indiana game in 2007 & was thinking: " Oh, this will be a fun game. We should win easily" It wasn't fun!