Good site to follow Hawks on cell phone?

TruHawk

I have a formal to be at can anyone help me find a good place to get updates since Jon does a live chat?

I don't know about following Jon but I use espnmobile to track college football games and their fantasy football on mobile is great for sundays...

If you have a blackberry or I phone Andy Hamilton has a live chat that you can follow through hawkcentral.com, also ESPN mobile as suggested.

For phone only call "Tell Me"

1-800-555-8355, follow the prompts to get to college football then Iowa and it will tell you the score of the game.

you can also send a text "iowa" to 44636 and it will kick back the score to you right away. This is usually the method i use as I can just resend the same text over and over again and I don't have to have my phone out at all seconds.

I have this number on speed dial. It will give you up to the minuite score updates. It's voice activated, at the main menu say "sports" then "college football" then "iowa".

If you are looking for a website that has an actual play by play or something for a smart phone then I appologise for taking 20 seconds of your life you will never get back.

800-555-8355