Good highlight reel

Thanks BigD. I watched the first half and I thought things were decent after the hawks played poorly for so much of that half. Then I had something to do so missed the 2nd half. I thought the hawks had about a 20% chance of winning as Cincy was getting any shot they wanted.

But 11 2nd half 3 pointers is huge. Great and good to see the highlights.

Thanks BigD. I watched the first half and I thought things were decent after the hawks played poorly for so much of that half. Then I had something to do so missed the 2nd half. I thought the hawks had about a 20% chance of winning as Cincy was getting any shot they wanted.

But 11 2nd half 3 pointers is huge. Great and good to see the highlights.

Your welcome.

Bump up again.

I liked how we didn’t give up each time they would start to pull a little ahead. We didn’t give up and fought back each time.

Just curious; what conference was the refs from? They let a lot of contact go on both sides. Since we are used to playing rugby in the B1G this could work to our advantage against the volunteers.

This is a good highlight reel for those who may have missed the game.

Can't thank you enough for the highlight reel!
I've watched it twice now and it just SCREAMS to me how absolutely TOUGH this team can be when they're all focused. Great win & Atta-boy Kudos to the Iowa coaching staff for their half-time adjustments!

Bump up again.

I liked how we didn’t give up each time they would start to pull a little ahead. We didn’t give up and fought back each time.

Just curious; what conference was the refs from? They let a lot of contact go on both sides. Since we are used to playing rugby in the B1G this could work to our advantage against the volunteers.
Aren't the officials graded and then assigned with no rhyme or reason to what conference they're from?

It's different than football bowl games. When I was coming home from work yesterday I had the Houston game on Sirius and heard Bo Borowski's name mentioned.