Good GOD, Wisconsin is good

The Wisky players seems to win without a lot of effort. They make it look so easy. They are playing hard, of course, but they never seem to have to work real hard to get good shots. And they rarely get beat on the defensive end.

Taking care of the basketball and the uncanny ability to avoid fouling their opponents is just gravy on top of their effortless play.

The Wisky players seems to win without a lot of effort. They make it look so easy. They are playing hard, of course, but they never seem to have to work real hard to get good shots. And they rarely get beat on the defensive end.

Taking care of the basketball and the uncanny ability to avoid fouling their opponents is just gravy on top of their effortless play.

and the uncanny ability to not get called for ticky-tack fouls on their opponents

FIFY

and the uncanny ability to not get called for ticky-tack fouls on their opponents

FIFY

I rewatched the home Wisconsin game and I had no idea the refs were that bad when I watched it live. I knew the crowd was heated but there were about 5 calls that were amazingly uncalled for.

5 guys that can all shoot 3s while not giving up any size is nearly unprecedented in basketball. It's extremely difficult to defend.

IMO Wisky is one of the few teams that can give Kentucky a real game in the tourney because they can get those bigs out of the lane.

Anyone remember those goofy rec specs that Frank used to sport? I remember a game his Freshmen or sophomore year the lens popped out and they had to stop the game for it. It wasn't against the Hawks, can't remember who.

Surprised Frank didn't wear those for the second game against the Hawks this year.

Signed Dan D.

5 guys that can all shoot 3s while not giving up any size is nearly unprecedented in basketball. It's extremely difficult to defend.

IMO Wisky is one of the few teams that can give Kentucky a real game in the tourney because they can get those bigs out of the lane.

The team that beats them in the NCAA tournament will have given them a pretty good game. I just hope it isn't Iowa State.

The team that beats them in the NCAA tournament will have given them a pretty good game. I just hope it isn't Iowa State.

After seeing what they did to Kansas and Louiville I'm not sure anyone can give them a game when they are really switched on.

Anyone remember those goofy rec specs that Frank used to sport? I remember a game his Freshmen or sophomore year the lens popped out and they had to stop the game for it. It wasn't against the Hawks, can't remember who.

Kaminsky got poked in the eye (!!) a couple years back and had to wear those spectacles for a few games to protect his eyes. He looked pretty googly, or should I say more googly?

Latest posts