Good Gawd that was gross!

Other BIG championship contenders have had more ugly games against worse teams. It happens. Nebraska plays a stupid style and they played us on a night when we'd be rusty. Were 1-0 and I'm happy.

Rust from too much time off. Three things that concern me. 1) Free throws. Jebus, it's not that hard guys. 2) Taking the foot off the gas at the end of the game. Keep attacking! 3) Our half court offense is awful.

We'll be ok. Just frustrating to watch all this stupid TO's and missed FT's. Still a win. Happy new year.

The NIT will welcome Iowa again dont worry.

ermahgerd%206.jpg

Seriously with the FT misses? Too conservative again at the end. It's a win, but come on Iowa!

^^correct

If the hawks keep doing this it will cost them 4-5 games in conf just like last year, terrible and I mean terrible free throw shooting and stupid turnovers.

A lot of bull fighting and matador defense tonite.

Put some arc on your free throws, jezus.

I'm happy with the win, but how can some of you not be concerned with our free throw shooting?? If it doesn't improve it will absolutely cost us some more games.

Some people will find a way to complain no matter what. Bottom line is Iowa played slow and not good and still won by double digits. This was nothing but a warmup game.

I'd take 16 ugly wins just like it. That said, I doubt it's going to happen. Too many issues to overcome MSU, OSU, WIS and possibly ILL, IND or MICH.
I see a 10-6 BIG conference record in our future. Could even be another 9-9 season.

Nebraska never quit and played hard on the road. Hats off to them. Iowa still hasn't learned how to put games away. It's a win.

Stuff to clean up but I'd rather win while we figure it out. 10 point victory despite all that is not too shabby.

Miss 17 FT's and still win by 10. We looked like we hadn't played in a week and have a huge game waiting for us Sunday. Take the win. Could've been much worse.

I'd take 16 ugly wins just like it. That said, I doubt it's going to happen. Too many issues to overcome MSU, OSU, WIS and possibly ILL, IND or MICH.
I see a 10-6 BIG conference record in our future. Could even be another 9-9 season.

So your crystal ball says we will either go 9-9 or we'll win 10 conference games and then decide not to play the final 2 to end up 10-6?

Latest posts