Going with no center was a horrible move

You did notice, during Fran's interview at halftime with the B1G TV woman, him saying playing 10 guys was crucial for the win against MSU

By the way, did you notice Fran flipping out on Marble during a TV timeout after one of Marble's bad passes/decisions?
He was throwing fingers and hands right in front of Marble's face.

Well guess it goes hand in hand kinda. Every complains about both an think they could do a better job then the actual professional. Still say there are more coach potato coaches then refs.

QUOTE=DuffMan;1096185]No.

[/QUOTE]

I am surprised you didn't hear me screaming the same thing. I also think Mike Gesell injuring his foot again and having to sit during their "rally" hurt but not as much as sitting Woody and Greg Olaseni......

Yes Mike hurting his foot was bad for Iowa as Clemmons played just awful last night.

Play of the game was when Clemmons missed White when Iowa could have answered the bell after MSU had cut it to 7 again, I believe. That play just killed any chance to stop MSU's momentum.

I don't think Fran trusts either Gabe or Adam on the offensive end and was trying to get more scoring options on the floor. Gesell was banged up and couldn't play that many minutes, White was completely out of the game last night, Marble was in foul trouble, Fran's hand is somewhat forced as far as what combinations to put on the floor.

And for as good as Eric May has been this year, he is part of the problem too as he doesn't look to score. Hopefully Uthoff and Jok will give us more firepower off the bench and we won't see as many scoring droughts.

Well guess it goes hand in hand kinda. Every complains about both an think they could do a better job then the actual professional. Still say there are more coach potato coaches then refs.

I don't think I can do a better job. I expect them to do a better job.

QUOTE=DuffMan;1096185]No.

[/QUOTE]

300 wins in non-Big10-play is like 300 wins in AAA ball, then you're managing in the bigs.

Can't just compare apples to apples.

I don't think Fran trusts either Gabe or Adam on the offensive end and was trying to get more scoring options on the floor. Gesell was banged up and couldn't play that many minutes, White was completely out of the game last night, Marble was in foul trouble, Fran's hand is somewhat forced as far as what combinations to put on the floor.

And for as good as Eric May has been this year, he is part of the problem too as he doesn't look to score. Hopefully Uthoff and Jok will give us more firepower off the bench and we won't see as many scoring droughts.

Woody and Gabe rebounding, playing defense, and setting picks worked for 33 minutes. Why change? Iowa didn't need to worry about offense. They needed to continue the defensive intensity. It was MSU not Michigan for crying out loud.