Going to Chicago for NW game...

cuihawk

Looking for suggestions for the NW game...

1. Tickets - Need 5 or 6...stubhub is around 50 bucks for end zone seats. Anyone have suggestions on this...is scalping a good option over there?

2. Tailgaiting - What is the scene like? Are we better off just finding a near by sports bar? If so, any suggestions?

Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks

1. Tickets - Need 5 or 6...stubhub is around 50 bucks for end zone seats. Anyone have suggestions on this...is scalping a good option over there?

2. Tailgaiting - What is the scene like? Are we better off just finding a near by sports bar? If so, any suggestions?

Go to the NW ticket office website... got 7 together there last week in the endzone for cheaper than stubhub.

Tailgating is not bad... because of the hawk fans.

There's still tickets available in the end zone ($35) from jNW Athletics website. Not sure about the scalping, but it could be difficult with you needing 5/6. If it were me I'd buy them from the University and not pay StubHub's fees.

Northwestern University | Online Ticket Office

Good Luck

there will be plenty of seats everywhere. they have a tiny stadium and have trouble filling half of it each week. Pick where you want and scream loud :)

No problem with tickets just buy them from N-western never sell out. As far as tailgate ok not much parking in and around stadium that makes it easy for parking. Start you day in Lincoln Park or Wriglyville area we have three great Hawkeye bars that are always full on game day and take the train up to Evanston drops you off about 3 blocks from stadium

scalp em and pay ~$20. Get lousy seats because its best to go sit near the Iowa section anyway. Northwestern doesn't come close to filling their lousy, puny stadium. There are about the same amount of Iowa fans and NW fans in attendance.

There will be a lot of Iowa fans there, so I would try to get tickets ahead of time. I go to Northwestern for grad school and went to the Penn St game last year. It was pretty much a full house.

I enjoy the tailgating. It's not as big as all of the other B10 schools, but everyone is friendly as long as you are polite. It's a good way to make some wealthy friends as well!!!

On an unrelated note,
Watching the NW bowl game last year I saw one of the opposing fans had a sign that said:
"There's no such thing as a purple cat"
I literally started laughing.

Latest posts