Gofund me to keep keegan

MursenarySkum

Not really, but how do we get him to stay one more year? Send him a nice basket of assorted cheese? But seriously, after last year I was bummed that we might take a step back. This year has been so fun to watch and I want to keep it going one more year. I Know we will have Kris, but I want both of them. I Don't blame the dude at all for getting paid, if that's what he decides to do. We just have to make it worth his time. Again, assorted cheeses, cured meats,
hoe-made beer. Whatever it takes ladies and gentlemen!

Not really, but how do we get him to stay one more year? Send him a nice basket of assorted cheese? But seriously, after last year I was bummed that we might take a step back. This year has been so fun to watch and I want to keep it going one more year. I Know we will have Kris, but I want both of them. I Don't blame the dude at all for getting paid, if that's what he decides to do. We just have to make it worth his time. Again, assorted cheeses, cured meats,
hoe-made beer. Whatever it takes ladies and gentlemen!
1647144721014.jpeg

A lot of these?

Last edited:
I haven’t watch much, if any, nba since the Jordan days. However I well be watching and paying attention to luka, joe, & Keegan’s nba careers. I wouldn’t even watch the NFL if it weren’t for so many former hawks to cheer for. I’m just as excited to watch him cash that check as I would be if he chose to come back to Iowa.

Is there no enough NIL for him? Well, you don't get it back those college days with the team and Fran and being the BMOC. When he is traveling so much and working hard more of the year and hits that rookie wall he will miss it. One thing will still be there while the other you leave it for good.

Last edited:
It’s crazy to think that all we need to make it worthwhile for him is 100,000 fans to pay $20 for an autograph and it’s perfectly within the rules. Put me down for $20.

The notion that Iowa fans and boosters could cobble together enough regional Carlos O' kellys commercials to make it worth Keegan skipping a rookie lottery pick contract is silly. Dare to dream, but that young man absolutely should be taking his talents to the next level.

My only hope is that the success we are seeing the last couple years might lead to a stud 5/stretch 4 from the transfer portal. Sanford and Kris are going to take LEAPS in productivity and minutes. We are going to be well-stocked with experienced and talented guys from 1-4 (and I am counting our incoming PG freshmen there). Filip is a warrior in there, and no one can question Josh's heart and being a great teammate, but if we are honest, I think we all see that the 5 is where we need an upgrade.

Latest posts