goaline D

bigjim

Why wouldnt Ferentz let Sparty score after they got the first down? I just don't understand it!

Iowa's D played tough as hell. Had them stopped cold and nearly forced another 4th down for all the marbles. Why surrender when there was only 40 seconds left. Go with what got you here. Great game. Iowa is every bit as good as Michigan State.

Let them score, then what? We couldn't move the ball. Kirk and that defense showed balls.

Amazing effort.

Once they got the 1st down i was hoping they would either score right away or not at all. Once it was 2nd down we had all our eggs in one basket.

I personally would have let them score on the first play after they got the 1st down. Well, what bowl game does everyone think we will get?

Go big or go home. I love Kirk’s decision to try a goaline stand. I just wish it would have turned out like the Syracuse game a few years back.

Why wouldnt Ferentz let Sparty score after they got the first down? I just don't understand it!

damned if you do, damned if you don't. Iowa's offense hadn't exactly been lighting it up save for one play against MSU's D which was a reason the D were gassed during the last drive. Regardless, this game will be one of those "what if" games like the Ronnie Harmon rose bowl.

Its sucks for our boys not getting the win tonight, but what a regular season they gave us! Can't wait to see where we land tomorrow during bowl selection Sunday.

Because he's not a ******* idiot. Our offense in the second half had consisted of one play. Our defense was the reason we were in the game, you win or lose with them going all out.

Latest posts