GOAL LINE STAND

I REALLY THINK THE GAME SHOULD NOT HAVE EVEN BEEN CLOSE WE WERE INSIDE THE 5 I THINK 3 TIMES AND DID NOT SCORE A TOUCHDOWN .....OUR GOALINE STAND WAS A STAND WE STUFFED THEM .....I THINK WE GAVE THEM THERES EITHER PENALTIES, BOUNCING OUTSIDE WHEN THE HOLE IS THERE , OR THROWING FROM THE 1YD LINE.... I WOULD HAVE LIKE TO OF SEEN WEGHER SUPERMAN THAT B**** OVER THE TOP....THEIR GO AHEAD TOUCHDOWN WAS A PREY THROWN OFF THAT RETARDS BACK FOOT WITH KLUGS HAND IN HIS FACE...JUST LIKE AGAINST NOTRE DAME BUT THEY PICKED IT ...I THINK IF GREENWOOD IS IN HE PICKS IT ....CONKLIN DID NOT PLAY BAD I JUST THINK GREENWODD GETS THERE SOONER. ALSO REAL QUICK THAT HOOK AND LADDER WAS ONE OF THE BEST PLAY CALLS IVE EVER SEEN .....KOK SHOULD TAKE SOME NOTES

Dude, You gotta give MSU credit. Their Defense was spectacular last night, just as good as ours. and their last drive was impressive. The Hook n' Lateral call would be hailed as the call of the year if they would have held on. It was a great call. They just beat us on that touchdown throw. Cousins made a great throw under pressure. on the other side, you gotta love Stanzi stepping up when it mattered most. AS erratic as he can be, he is one cool Cucumber, and he and McNutt will be remembered for that pass and catch as long as they play football in our great state

GIVE THEM CREDIT ???? MAN THERE NOT THE ONLY D-FENSE TO GIVE US PROBLEMS IN THAT CASE GIVE ARK ST CREDIT THERE 1-5 IN THE SUNBELT AT THE LOWER HALF OF THE SUNBELT MSU DID NOTHING NOBODY ELSE HASNT DONE THIS YEAR BESIDES IOWA ST. I JUST HAVE A HARD TIM GIVING ANYBODY CREDIT BECAUSE WE AS FANS OR IOWA AS PROGRAM GETS CONSISTENTLY OVERLOOKED OR NO CREDIT WHAT SO EVER ...WERE 8-0 THERE NOT **** THEM

The only play calls all day that I question was when you are on the one inch line and have a 6'3" QB why not sneak it two in a row instead of handing off to a running back 5 yard deep?

I REALLY THINK THE GAME SHOULD NOT HAVE EVEN BEEN CLOSE WE WERE INSIDE THE 5 I THINK 3 TIMES AND DID NOT SCORE A TOUCHDOWN .....OUR GOALINE STAND WAS A STAND WE STUFFED THEM .....I THINK WE GAVE THEM THERES EITHER PENALTIES, BOUNCING OUTSIDE WHEN THE HOLE IS THERE , OR THROWING FROM THE 1YD LINE.... I WOULD HAVE LIKE TO OF SEEN WEGHER SUPERMAN THAT B**** OVER THE TOP....THEIR GO AHEAD TOUCHDOWN WAS A PREY THROWN OFF THAT RETARDS BACK FOOT WITH KLUGS HAND IN HIS FACE...JUST LIKE AGAINST NOTRE DAME BUT THEY PICKED IT ...I THINK IF GREENWOOD IS IN HE PICKS IT ....CONKLIN DID NOT PLAY BAD I JUST THINK GREENWODD GETS THERE SOONER. ALSO REAL QUICK THAT HOOK AND LADDER WAS ONE OF THE BEST PLAY CALLS IVE EVER SEEN .....KOK SHOULD TAKE SOME NOTES

One word. Decaf.

Dude, You gotta give MSU credit. Their Defense was spectacular last night, just as good as ours. and their last drive was impressive. The Hook n' Lateral call would be hailed as the call of the year if they would have held on. It was a great call. They just beat us on that touchdown throw. Cousins made a great throw under pressure. on the other side, you gotta love Stanzi stepping up when it mattered most. AS erratic as he can be, he is one cool Cucumber, and he and McNutt will be remembered for that pass and catch as long as they play football in our great state

I'll second that on the hook and lateral play, that was magnificent. It could easily be said that both QB's had ice in their veins last night when they needed it the most.

Cousins was nails when he had to be, and Stanzi was lucky enough to get the ball last.

Jon, I would like to nominate this person for the Ban Hammer.

The only play calls all day that I question was when you are on the one inch line and have a 6'3" QB why not sneak it two in a row instead of handing off to a running back 5 yard deep?
I wanted to see Wegher get it and do his up and over trick.

Latest posts