Go Hawks

Hoping for something like 24-17. Be nice to see Hawks win a watchable game with some competent offense.
Most important - I teased the line and took Minny to cover 9 also teased the over to 38-1/2.

Hoping for something like 24-17. Be nice to see Hawks win a watchable game with some competent offense.
Most important - I teased the line and took Minny to cover 9 also teased the over to 38-1/2.
I haven't bet any for awhile. One of the dumb things about the books coming out late in the week and having to be in State to place the bets. I'm just excited to get to sit down and watch some football today. Hopefully we can put it together.

Saw Urban talking to Dinardo about today's game and they seem to think whoever wins this game is going to represent the west.

Saw Urban talking to Dinardo about today's game and they seem to think whoever wins this game is going to represent the west.

So they are banking on Wisconsin losing to Nebraska's JV squad today and at home to Purdue's JV squad next week and then beat Minnesota on the road?

And also needing Minnesota to lose next week at NW?

Last edited:
So they are banking on Wisconsin losing to Nebraska's JV squad today and at home to Purdue's JV squad next week and then beat Minnesota on the road?

And also needing Minnesota to lose next week at NW?

I bet they meant between Wisconsin and Minnesota on who will represent. That's not how they said it, but I bet that is what they were thinking.
All I know is we need to win out and that's all we can do.

Latest posts