Glynn Watson

Open shots are easy to hit

Yea Iowa is the only team who occasionally leaves someone open for three. At least half the ones he took against Iowa were contested. He just shot out of his mind that night. Now please go away you're shit is REAL old.

Yea Iowa is the only team who occasionally leaves someone open for three. At least half the ones he took against Iowa were contested. He just shot out of his mind that night. Now please go away you're shit is REAL old.

At least 5 of his three's were open. I even watched the game over again

Making wide open shots as a D1 player isn't uncommon

There is a pretty big window between uncommon and 8-9. Say all 9 shots were wide open. A normal good day for him probably would have been to make 6 of them. That's 66% and pretty darn good.

There is a pretty big window between uncommon and 8-9. Say all 9 shots were wide open. A normal good day for him probably would have been to make 6 of them. That's 66% and pretty darn good.

He was 7-8. At least 5 were wide open and they were all good looks.

I'm not at all surprised...even if he were an elite shooter. It's tough to play a double OT game and not be flat, fatigued and tired both physically and emotionally. Jok's shot looked to be off just a bit.

I figured both teams would struggle on Sunday. I'm glad they had Northwestern and we had Rutgers. Because it's very possible we lose and they win if we swap opponents IMO.

Latest posts