Glen Mason

hawkdrummer1

So, I'm at the post office over lunch (yeah, people still go there. I had a prepaid label to ship something out).

Who do I bump into but Glen Mason. We exchange pleasantries, how bout the Gophers getting game day etc. Then I tell him, Yeah I live up here but I'm really a big Iowa fan.

He says good team, lost some close ones. Thinks Stanley has potential and is a little underrated. I lean in, so Coach...what do you really think about Iowa's offense? He lowers his voice...I love Kirk, but they need to score some points.

So, I'm at the post office over lunch (yeah, people still go there. I had a prepaid label to ship something out).

Who do I bump into but Glen Mason. We exchange pleasantries, how bout the Gophers getting game day etc. Then I tell him, Yeah I live up here but I'm really a big Iowa fan.

He says good team, lost some close ones. Thinks Stanley has potential and is a little underrated. I lean in, so Coach...what do you really think about Iowa's offense? He lowers his voice...I love Kirk, but they need to score some points.
More noteworthy than anything I've done today.

I'm not sure I'd recognize the dude if I bumped into him on the street. He looks like everyone's great uncle who just retired from the accounting department at 3M.

Glen Mason is a straight shooter, I think. And of course he is absolutely correct.

The mystery of Iowa's offense is a never-ending one.

DING......DING.....DING

Latest posts