Give ClintonIAFan some credit....

HawksMN

he does a good job with WBB updates, even if he paints too rosy of picture of Frannys team.....

Wasn't he the only poster here who predicted the football team would go 12-0 in the regular season back in 2015?

If your prediction is the same every year, you're bound to hit it once in a while. I enjoy ClintonIA, but I guess I must not read every thing he posts. I haven't seen a lot of rosy outlook on Iowa men's basketball, that would be tough.

I also am the only one here who correctly predicted that Iowa Football would beat both Michigan in 2106, and OSU in 2017. I just wasn’t as close on the usu score as I should have been.

I doubt I'm around to see that Michigan game.

"What, you say Iowa vs Michigan is today? Cool!"

the-walking-dead-episode-715-oceanside-walker-1200x707.jpg

If your prediction is the same every year, you're bound to hit it once in a while. I enjoy ClintonIA, but I guess I must not read every thing he posts. I haven't seen a lot of rosy outlook on Iowa men's basketball, that would be tough.
I agree that CIF is a good poster. As for my home town... Gotta say, it's a good place to be from . Far from.

I also am the only one here who correctly predicted that Iowa Football would beat both Michigan in 2106, and OSU in 2017. I just wasn’t as close on the usu score as I should have been.
No shit. You literally predict the Hawkeyes win every single game.

And that’s not exaggerating. You predict the hawks to win every game in every sport. Of course you’re going to get those right.

Now tell us about the ones you get wrong. Which is more than 50%.

@ClintonIAfan

I believe he said both Michigan and OSU. HawkGold that was bold choosing the Hawks! I didn't pick it.

he did say that and I knew that. Does he ever pick a loss? That is the question.

KF is a damn good coach when he needs to be and has players. He was loaded this year.

I will not say that about FM. He is good at teaching transition O. Bout as far as I'll go.

he did say that and I knew that. Does he ever pick a loss? That is the question.

No, he doesn't. As fryowa said, he picks Iowa to win every game in every sport. Ask him, and he will tell you Iowa's mens BB team will make the NCAA tournament because they are going to win the BTT.

No, he doesn't. As fryowa said, he picks Iowa to win every game in every sport. Ask him, and he will tell you Iowa's mens BB team will make the NCAA tournament because they are going to win the BTT.

Gotta love a dedicated Homer fan.

I will take someone that is ALWAYS positive over someone that is ALWAYS negative any day. Who wants to continually read negative crap? Get enough of that in the newspaper.

Why does it seem the continually overly positive posts are put down more so than the continually overly negative ones? Must be a lot more glass half empty folks out there than the half full ones?

Keep posting Clinton and I also enjoy the WBB posts! Another Megan G may never come along! :)

Latest posts