Give an Intelligent Answer

BlackGold57

Another flat tire on the Franmobile. Must be the officials, or the reporters. Maybe try coaching and recruiting

It's the players. They have a serious lack of heart when they get down.

No reason not to win this one tonight and it's not like it's the first time we've seen a lack of effort.

How can you call this on Fran? They constantly missed wide open looks and passed up great shots to force one. Not to mention they lost a lot of loose balls and clean rebounds by not hanging onto the ball. AND, not to mention they had some HORRIBLE entry passes that were stolen by Minnesota.

To me, it's more of a thing of this team having some really weak players mentally who lack confidence. Maybe that goes back to last year when we had that horrible crash to end the season?

You call this on Fran as the focus wasn't their do to distraction he caused and they did not look prepared to play Minny.

How can you call this on Fran? They constantly missed wide open looks and passed up great shots to force one. Not to mention they lost a lot of loose balls and clean rebounds by not hanging onto the ball. AND, not to mention they had some HORRIBLE entry passes that were stolen by Minnesota.

To me, it's more of a thing of this team having some really weak players mentally who lack confidence. Maybe that goes back to last year when we had that horrible crash to end the season?

Well continuing to play Oglesby and overall dumb rotations is on Fran. Letting teams build double digit leads while your team has 6 or 7 consecutive turnovers all while not calling timeout is on Fran. Failing to recruit B1G quality guards is on Fran.

I've never seen so many bobbled passes and mis dribbles in one game in my life. Every player came out with stone hands tonight.

That is all on the coaching. The last mentally tough player Iowa had was Gatens.

THE THREAD TITLE DOESN'T MATCH THE CONTENT!!! ALSO, SOMEONE PLEASE PHOTOSHOP THE FRANMOBILE THANK YOU!!!!

who recruited these players? FRAN

Well continuing to play Oglesby and overall dumb rotations is on Fran. Letting teams build double digit leads while your team has 6 or 7 consecutive turnovers all while not calling timeout is on Fran. Failing to recruit B1G quality guards is on Fran.

Having no guards, recruiting a PG , and then NOT play him at all??????? It's ALL fran!

Iowa's half court offense was crap, but I give a lot of credit to the Pitino boy in getting his baby boys ready to play super defense. White was pretty bad for about 85% of the game. On both ends.

It's the players. They have a serious lack of heart when they get down.

No reason not to win this one tonight and it's not like it's the first time we've seen a lack of effort.

And all that "lack of Effort" has been with Fran the coach, kind of point towards one thing here, the Coach!

Iowa is who they are....streaky....Fran has the players he has and is trying to do something that, at times, seems impossible....and that's to win on a consistent basis....we need better guard play, we need kids that can knock down shots and not pass on good looks....we have to play stronger w/the ball....last night was one of those nights....you could sense that it wasn't going to end well.....and when we were down by 3 and had the ball late, it appeared we panicked, forced shots, driving in the middle that hadn't been working at all....poor defense and some very poor decisions by the players and by the coach....If we're pointing fingers let's make sure you include the whole team for last nights loss....Where is the leadership? And where will it be coming from down the stretch? There are teams that are behind the 8 ball, and will come at us w/fire in their eyes to win and move ahead of us in the ranks if we let them....time for a little gut-check time and finish out with heads up play, better decisions on the court, and an even better effort from our staff...

Just shut the whole thing down, would anyone actually be mad if we just did that? I think most fans would be for it, basketball just doesn't work here.

Latest posts