Gilman Made The Olympics

Fryowa

Administrator
Two things...

1) The only reason he qualified was because Spencer Lee has two blown knees.

2) I'm meh on Gilman from here on out and the only time I will ever root for him is in the Olympics. He did Tom, Terry, and Iowa dirty big time by leaving for NLWC..

Gilman got luckier than somebody winning all 50 state lotteries on the same day. He should change his middle name to Spencerleeslittlebrother.

Two things...

1) The only reason he qualified was because Spencer Lee has two blown knees.

2) I'm meh on Gilman from here on out and the only time I will ever root for him is in the Olympics. He did Tom, Terry, and Iowa dirty big time by leaving for NLWC..

Gilman got luckier than somebody winning all 50 state lotteries on the same day. He should change his middle name to Spencerleeslittlebrother.
Yep...he's been a douche since leaving the HWC. He knew he was outclassed by a generational talent in Lee.

Yep...he's been a douche since leaving the HWC. He knew he was outclassed by a generational talent in Lee.
I want to like Gilman but I just can't. I know Tom and Terry both very well and they are the two most loyal people I've ever met in my life. I'm not exaggerating when I say that I believe they'd take a bullet for any of their wrestlers from Lee down to a guy who's never made the lineup. Gilman took the best folkstyle training available on the planet when he was in IC and ran off to the Hawks most hated rival. The reason he left is immaterial; Tom and Terry built his career and to me, Gilman owed it to them to stay in the family.

Latest posts