Giants Pwning

Well yeah this is the first time Ive ever watched football so guess you are right.

I mean how stupid of me to think you have to be up far more than 10 points against one of the top offenses in the NFL with a whole half to go.

too many stupid discount double-check commercials, and not enough practice maybe

Well yeah this is the first time Ive ever watched football so guess you are right.

I mean how stupid of me to think you have to be up far more than 10 points against one of the top offenses in the NFL with a whole half to go.

Well they've really cranked up the offense this half. 3 whole points so far.

Green Bay really stinks... dropped passes and fumbles all over the place. They look like a team that hasn't played in three weeks. Even Tebow & the Broncos might be able to beat them today.

You dont win against GB with stats, you win with a lot of points. 10 point lead against an explosive offense like GB is nothing. They put up tons of points very quickly when clicking together.

Outplaying the Packers in every aspect of the first half and only leading by 10= not owning.

Is 30 enough points? What about being up 17 in the fourth? Is that owning?

Packers getting booed at home, love it.

And on cue another ******** call goes the Packer's way. Getting blown out with the refs trying to do everything they can to help you, that's embarrassing.

Is 30 enough points? What about being up 17 in the fourth? Is that owning?

Yes they are owning now. And it wasnt until this point that I thought they were.

But you win a gold star for the day and you can tell all youre friends you really stuck it to me. Im gunna go cry in my oatmeal.

Giants????? Really!!? Another Manning? I may be the only Hawkeye/Cowboys fan. Grandpa's fault! He educated me on their cheerleaders! Thank God! Hate vikes,chiefs,bears an Stl. No disrespect nation :) no playoff victorys since 99' if tht helps at all. Congrats Giant fans

Latest posts