Getting pumped!

austinhawk

Anyone who gets on this board and posts stupid posts about if they are going to watch the game etc. Need to take their jack wagon to the A$$clown forum.

How can you NOT be pumped for this game? I have watched every game because Im an Iowa fan. Iowa has a decent chance of pulling off an upset. Ohio state hasn't played anyone any better than Northern Illinois.

This could go down as an epic game. Of course I'm watching it. The Hawks are going to give them more than they've seen this year with what?? OSU starting 7-8? Freshmen?

Iowa 24
OSU 21

I am with you, pumped. It will be a tall order to get a win but wouldnt that be all the more joyous for the players and coaches, and of course the fans.

I didnt think Hayden's first rose bowl team had much of a chance to win at Michigan in 81 I think it was.

Some producer put together a closed circuit TV broadcast of that Mich game in the Rec Center just NW of kinnick.

It cost about 10-15 bucks and about 3,000 fans sat in folding chairs on the tennis courts to watch the game. The atmosphere was great.

Bring the good vibes brother. ESPN will **** if they can't talk about Urban Myer and the Buckeyes and how great they are.

Well I can see there are at least 3 delusional homers on here early today. I am pumped to see how they so for sure because its a great measuring stick for the remainder of the season. Let's face it folks this could be an incredible embarrassment which could make our number 49 recruiting class dip well into the 50s before signing day. The ONLY way we win today is with a half dozen TOs by an unmotivated OSU team. OSU needs an impressive win today and we are ripe for a blow out. Austin Hawk you need to check out the schedule I would say beating a highly motivated NW squad in Evanston was a better win than our loss to NIU at home.

I'm pumped as well. Idc what the spread is or who the team is, every Hawkeye game gets me pumped.

Bring the good vibes brother. ESPN will **** if they can't talk about Urban Myer and the Buckeyes and how great they are.

Haha, so true. You may have noticed on the Saturday of the OSU-Wisky game that all the ABC-ESPN TV promotions had a picture of a wisky player, gordon, and a picture of Meyer.

I thought gezzus, you have to promote the coach instead of giving some props to an osu player. More espn abc crap

Well I can see there are at least 3 delusional homers on here early today. I am pumped to see how they so for sure because its a great measuring stick for the remainder of the season. Let's face it folks this could be an incredible embarrassment which could make our number 49 recruiting class dip well into the 50s before signing day. The ONLY way we win today is with a half dozen TOs by an unmotivated OSU team. OSU needs an impressive win today and we are ripe for a blow out. Austin Hawk you need to check out the schedule I would say beating a highly motivated NW squad in Evanston was a better win than our loss to NIU at home.

Come on, hoping and thinking your team is going to win is why we are fans. I wish I felt the way they did, I just don't feel like being all ticked off the rest of the weekend (which I might be anyway). Even though I feel like we got a better chance of seeing a snow blizzard today than an Iowa win, there is still that fan side of me in the back of my mind that is still hoping for a miracle.

You people are saying the same things people said about UTAH last week or Central Florida last night. We can totally be the Central Florida of Any Given Saturday. NADA ES IMPOSSIBLE.

Seepig--What is delusional is you considering yourself a fan. Tell us one thing you do to support the Hawks because it seems you do nothing but rip on the program and fans who support it. You hijack every post with negativity. Ick.

Last edited:
Ohio State defense isn't near as good as MSU. Our offense will eat up clock and keep us close. We need turnovers, and special team play. A punterooski!

Hoping for a victory and being positive is not being delusional. It's just being a fan. Now expecting Iowa to beat OSU is delusional. I don't think anyone on this board is expecting a win, but it is possible. Not probable but possible. What fun is it going into a game always thinking the worst is going to happen? What a miserable view point.

Seepig--What is delusional is you considering yourself a fan. Tell us one thing you do to support the Hawks because it seems you do nothing but rip on the program and fans who support it. You hijack every post with negativity. Ick.

Probably a clown-fan and troll on this site just trying to stir up ****

last time I really felt "pumped" was probably the beginning of the 2010 season.

Wish I was pumped but logic tells me that likely not going to be a good day for the hawkeyes.

Hopefully my logic is wrong.

Probably a clown-fan and troll on this site just trying to stir up ****

Actually no I hate the Psyclowns. MBHawk wants to delude himself hey it's a free country. Not stirring up **** I'm right in line with Vegas and I will be watching the game with the same passion and hope I always do. The stats are NOT on our side.

I felt like we had the beating of them in 2009 and 2010. Now that we shouldn't beat them, maybe we can? It's not like they've looked all-world this year. And how often do we get blown out, good year or bad?

Still not expecting a win. But pumped either way.

Latest posts