Get ready for the ISU love fest this week...

Hawkfromnorwalk creating another thread about being butthurt over isu... Just another day that ends in y... Obsessed much...

Jantz is having the best game of his career since the Iowa game last year and ISU is showing people how you score on a crappy defense. Central Iowa media is already sporting a chubby just waiting to talk about it and crown Rhoads king of college football in the state.

Of course, it may be true...

They deserve everything they get this year...they beat Iowa and we look like dog poop. Anyone who thinks otherwise is fooling themselves.

Unfortunatly, Whods is a much better coach than the Capt. I have a lot of respect for Capt., but he lost all his motivation with the crazy contract he got. He is motivated to do one thing... log onto his bank account and smile. Fools are Us.

There was no butthurt. I was pointing out the truth. Jantz had his best game ever. ISU played a crappy D just like Iowa did and ISU abused them unlike Iowa. And Rhoads is the best coach in the state. Jeez, not every ISU thread I start is filled with hate.

You also ran 102 plays. If you're receivers were good you should have had 50 receptions easy.

Jantz was like 36 of 52 last night. I think realistically, he probably could have been 40 or 42 of 52 without the 1st half drops. Can't ask for much more of your QB in that situation. It evened out in the 2nd half though when they caught about 4 balls that Jantz put way behind or too high for the receiver.

I think if anything, the media this week can make note of the cruel joke CFB has played on the state of Iowa. The Hawks and ISU are just some decent QB play away from both teams being either 6-2 or 7-1 right now.

I was at the game as well hanging out with some friends. It is my first ISU game at JT. Anyway I will say the atmosphere on homecoming was pretty boring. Either way Rhoads mixes things up, tries different things, their offense is exciting to watch and their D is pretty good. I think the D will take a step back next year, but I don't think the offense will. They play a lot of players and some of their rotational players look pretty good. If Iowa goes 4-8 this year will half of the recruiting class bail, I think they might. Who knows. I just think KF has lost his will to care about Iowa winning like he used too. CPR still cares and as much as I don't like how ridiculous he looks when they win, they do win the games they are supposed to right now. Iowa does not do that.

I was at the game as well hanging out with some friends. It is my first ISU game at JT. Anyway I will say the atmosphere on homecoming was pretty boring. Either way Rhoads mixes things up, tries different things, their offense is exciting to watch and their D is pretty good. I think the D will take a step back next year, but I don't think the offense will. They play a lot of players and some of their rotational players look pretty good. If Iowa goes 4-8 this year will half of the recruiting class bail, I think they might. Who knows. I just think KF has lost his will to care about Iowa winning like he used too. CPR still cares and as much as I don't like how ridiculous he looks when they win, they do win the games they are supposed to right now. Iowa does not do that.

Atmosphere may have been boring because we were playing Baylor and had somewhat of a comfortable lead for most of the game.

You think our offense is exciting to watch? You didn't watch us the last few games have you... It was like sticking needles in my eye. Our offense was only exciting to watch that game because we were playing the nation's worst FBS defense. Jantz did do a great job though, of taking advantage of a crappy defense.

And our offense really can't take a step back next year, because it's about as far back as you can go already. The question is whether or not we can move improve...

Atmosphere may have been boring because we were playing Baylor and had somewhat of a comfortable lead for most of the game.

You think our offense is exciting to watch? You didn't watch us the last few games have you... It was like sticking needles in my eye. Our offense was only exciting to watch that game because we were playing the nation's worst FBS defense. Jantz did do a great job though, of taking advantage of a crappy defense.

And our offense really can't take a step back next year, because it's about as far back as you can go already. The question is whether or not we can move improve...

Comfortable lead, you were up by 7 at halftime. and were down early. You even had 2 turnovers in teh first quarter that led to 0 points. When those turnovers occurred, it was the same response as "another cyclone first down". I thought the atmosphere was dull in a tight game for the first half, some really good plays being made by both sides of the ball for ISU, and it was freaking homecoming. Come on.

No cause I'm an Iowa fan and don't care about ISU. I only went to see some friends that I don't get to see very often. I thought that the play calling was pretty good. I thought there was a good mix and it actually included a pass over 7 yards. So to me it was exciting, mostly because I've been watching teh KF offense the last few years.

You know what, it was the worst defense, but ISU attacked it. Iowa faced a bad defense missing two corners and did not attack it at all. That too me is exciting.

Atmosphere was lame yesterday. Honestly one of the tamest games I have been to the last few years.

I agree-although our stupid fans threw towels at teh players last time. Can't they find a few batteries to throw?

I actually went to this game tonight...and I was more entertained by the lady that was passed out next to me in the stands.

Were either of you the guy in section L with the Hawk stocking hat and the neck tattoo?? If so, nice look.

Latest posts