George Kittle

I know he was injured his senior year and had some self identified focus problems his first couple of years, but it’s unbelievable how unremarkable he was at Iowa. He was mosty overshadowed by krieger coble his career

Kittle was a great Hawk. I loved his swag when he scored and threw both arms up in the air.

No doubt Kittle was a great Hawk so I don't mean to twist that but he wasn't at this level in college.

Obviously all guys improve upon their game but did he just take a jump after college or was it more dealing with injuries during his college career?

Either way, it's great exposure for the Hawks and we've had some fine TEs but Clark and now Kittle are in a class of their own in my opinion. I think TJ will wind up in this class.

No doubt Kittle was a great Hawk so I don't mean to twist that but he wasn't at this level in college.

Obviously all guys improve upon their game but did he just take a jump after college or was it more dealing with injuries during his college career?

Either way, it's great exposure for the Hawks and we've had some fine TEs but Clark and now Kittle are in a class of their own in my opinion. I think TJ will wind up in this class.

Well he was a great blocker at Iowa and a pretty damn good receiver but also the 49ers have a more dynamic offense than Iowa does.

Injuries.

Latest posts