George Kittle Contract Negotiations

A quick google check has Travis Kelce at 9.4 mil per year. I don't think Gronk reached more than 11+ per year. I think some of you are delusional if you think Kittle will set the market at 14+. This isn't complicated, he has to decide if 40-50 mil in guaranteed money is enough.

Hunter Henry and Austin Hooper (who? exactly!) are both tight ends making north of $10M. I stand by my projection of 4 years/$64M.

A quick google check has Travis Kelce at 9.4 mil per year. I don't think Gronk reached more than 11+ per year. I think some of you are delusional if you think Kittle will set the market at 14+. This isn't complicated, he has to decide if 40-50 mil in guaranteed money is enough.
Setting the market is what happens every year in every position. It never decreases.

Kittle is the best TE in the league, period. GMs see what his team’s stats as a whole do when he’s on the field, and there’s no comparison. There’s always a new point at which player XYZ becomes the new highest paid TE/OL/QB/WR etc. It doesn’t follow players’ stat lines and it sure as hell doesn’t follow rationality—it follows what the market will pay for a particular guy. Kittle is a hot commodity and he’s going to get paid huge money.

Kittle is among the best TEs in the league and is a 100% perfect fit for San Fran, which is why he will reset the market. He deserves too.

That said, Kelce is pretty damn amazing too. Trying to parse between them is pretty tough.

Latest posts