Gavin Holmes

Duke

Do the Hawks contact him again now as Baylor could be facing the Death Penalty? Totally disgusting news out of Waco.

Wish we would but Holmes burned this bridge when he decommitted. I'm sure he can find a nicer home anyway

They throw the ball 1000 times a game and it's closer to home for him it was a no brainer for him. At this point who knows what he'll do but the death penalty should be on the table for Baylor that's for sure.

They throw the ball 1000 times a game and it's closer to home for him it was a no brainer for him. At this point who knows what he'll do but the death penalty should be on the table for Baylor that's for sure.

If they didn't give penn state the death penalty for covering up the rapes of children, I don't see them doing it here. IMO kick them both out

If they didn't give penn state the death penalty for covering up the rapes of children, I don't see them doing it here. IMO kick them both out

Penn State is a brand name program though that had a legend of a coach. Baylor is a flash in the pan so it will be way easier for the NCAA to come down hard on them.

Penn State is a brand name program though that had a legend of a coach. Baylor is a flash in the pan so it will be way easier for the NCAA to come down hard on them.

IMO the worst thing they could do is come
Down hard on Baylor after letting penn state go easy for doing something worse.

Latest posts