Gavin Holmes Talks to HN About Decision to Decommit from Iowa

Like I said, I get why I 17 year old says what he does. What is your excuse?

What is Iowa's policy if they let Ross P, Delano Hill, Karan Higdon, Drew Ott, Noah Fant, Eno, Calloway, Coralles, and Holmes all take visits without pulling their offers?

The policy I am talking about is the letter that gets sent out to each recruit saying they;re not supposed to visit other schools after they commit to Iowa but we will go after committed kids at other schools. I really can't believe you're still defending it but you probably still pay with checks when you get gas

Name a school not named Alabama or Ohio State that has no problem with kids that have verbally pledged to them visiting other schools without keeping them in the loop?

I'll put my stock in the man who has been at the school for over 25 years and has been a direct part of some of the greatest seasons in the history of the program before some 17 year old punk kid that doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

Why is this forum still open? Iowa doesn't recruit. Maybe you can start talking about volleyball players or something.

Name a school not named Alabama or Ohio State that has no problem with kids that have verbally pledged to them visiting other schools without keeping them in the loop?

I'll put my stock in the man who has been at the school for over 25 years and has been a direct part of some of the greatest seasons in the history of the program before some 17 year old punk kid that doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.
It's crazy how many people are bigger kf fans than they are Iowa fans.

The policy I am talking about is the letter that gets sent out to each recruit saying they;re not supposed to visit other schools after they commit to Iowa but we will go after committed kids at other schools. I really can't believe you're still defending it but you probably still pay with checks when you get gas

Iowa has a broad based policy so recruits know the coaches expectations. When situations come up on visits (as they do every year) when push comes to shove the policy isn't enforced, and things are dealt with on an individual basis. The only time an offer has been pulled is with Eno.

You know this, you aren't dumb. You have to admit it isn't followed and cases are dealt on as they come up, it is pretty clear from every example over the last 4-5 years.

That RB from Texas very well may be a punk who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. But what does that say about our HC when a 17 year kid is a better recruiter than our 5 million dollar man?

Iowa has a broad based policy so recruits know the coaches expectations. When situations come up on visits (as they do every year) when push comes to shove the policy isn't enforced, and things are dealt with on an individual basis. The only time an offer has been pulled is with Eno.

You know this, you aren't dumb. You have to admit it isn't followed and cases are dealt on as they come up, it is pretty clear from every example over the last 4-5 years.

Name one other school in the country now getting such negative PR about a no visit policy

Eno the drama queen wasn't committed to those other schools and his groupies (Holmes and Corrales) are upset that their leader got his scholarship pulled. Both of the groupies commented on Enos scholarship being pulled, not theirs.

Eno the drama queen wasn't committed to those other schools and his groupies (Holmes and Corrales) are upset that their leader got his scholarship pulled. Both of the groupies commented on Enos scholarship being pulled, not theirs.
Well, Eno recruited them.

I get it they are young and want to take visits to other schools... simple answer to that is DON'T commit until you've got them out of the way and are certain. Kind of what Oliver is doing....

Latest posts