Gators looking...

DM7LneBUQAEYLCU.jpg
Interesting. Who is that Aaron Taylor is he a reporter/media guy? I'm not familiar with him.

Former Fusker OL, won Outland Trophy, flopped in NFL (not to be mistaken for the Aaron Taylor that played for the Packers).
Gotcha well time will tell. The new AD has to get rid of Riley first. Seems like a formality from where I sit that he will but we'll see and at what point? With Florida open and TNs all but open along with others that can be considered no worse than as good as Nebraska it might turn into a race for him to some extent. They might not want to drag their feet if indeed they want him

I hope frost goes to Florida before nebbie gets him, I’ve watched UCF this year, and he wouldn’t be a coach I’d like to see in the big ten west. He’s a little scarier than Fleck.

Tennessee will be too. Arkansas is a possibility as well. Will one of these schools be willing to pay the 9 million tab to get Campbell out of his ISU contract?

Think I'd be looking at Chip Kelly or the coach up at Washington, etc and others first.

I hope frost goes to Florida before nebbie gets him, I’ve watched UCF this year, and he wouldn’t be a coach I’d like to see in the big ten west. He’s a little scarier than Fleck.

And if he goes there and turns out to be a great P5 coach he’s not leaving Nebraska & we’ll dealing with him for the next 20+ years.

And if he goes there and turns out to be a great P5 coach he’s not leaving Nebraska & we’ll dealing with him for the next 20+ years.

I think the biggest question is not whether or not Frost is a Nebraska guy, because he is. It's whether or not he's the kind of guy that can handle the fishbowl. Some can handle it, some can't. He'll have to make that decision before he signs on at Nebraska.

I think the biggest question is not whether or not Frost is a Nebraska guy, because he is. It's whether or not he's the kind of guy that can handle the fishbowl. Some can handle it, some can't. He'll have to make that decision before he signs on at Nebraska.

I'm thinking Scott Frost's wife is more of a Florida or Tennessee girl than Nebraska, assuming the pay is similar. Anyway, hope they don't get him. That type of Oregon system offense would probably work at Nebraska. I said they should have brought him in as OC, highly paid coach in waiting 3 years ago.

I assume matty camble will get eaten up by either florida or tennesee

serious question here. While those schools will pay $$ for the top hot coach, are they really good places to go? Consider if your priority is your family and you know you'll make a good living as a coach, why put yourself through all that crap? If you don't win the SEC, they turn on you and you're out. Is it worth it?

If I'm Jim M. from FLA I'm wishing I coached at Iowa. Ya know?