Gators looking...

Campbell isn't going to go south. I think we might have to get used to him for at least the next few years until the likes of ND or Ohio State open up.

Florida Gators looking for new coach...time to lock up KF and family...$$$
No worries.

I think the NCAA would have to step in, to prevent BF from accepting the Florida job.

Can you imagine how completely boring the whole "who will be the National Champion?" question would become, if the Gators were allowed to combine their existing tradition, climate, & recruiting base with the Iowa / BF offensive system?? I think Saban would retire rather than try to compete w/ that!

IMHO, as I posted in another thread, I wouldn't be surprised if Coach Mack Crandle was waiting for the Earle Bruce appointment in 3-4 years.

Coaching is the least of Illinois' concerns. I'd take Lovie Smith here in a heartbeat.

Lovie must have some kind of guaruntee or promise that he will get at least 4 years to turn it around because he is playing almost all 1st or 2nd year players this year. He will almost certainly be back in 2018, and unless Illinois goes 0-12 next year, he will be back in 2019 too.

The only person who could pull the plug before that is Lovie himself.

I could see Campbell being on Florida/TNs short lists. But would he be at the top of it? I doubt it I bet others are talked to and offered before they'd get to him. Doesn't mean they don't get to him though.
Freaking Gruden is all TN folks keep talking about but that's a pipe dream. Ain't no way he's coming out of retirement to do that. Better chance of getting Peyton Manning to do it and there's no shot of that either.

Not so sure about that. He was pretty butt hurt when they passed him over for Riley... Between that and the dumpster fire that Nebraska currently is I think he'll have his options open for other/better gigs.

DM7LneBUQAEYLCU.jpg

I wouldn’t be surprised if Florida tries to get Scott Frost. And I wouldn’t be surprised if they got him.

well, scotty frost will probably be offered every single penny that exists in Nubraskaland, so FU needs to come with a big, big number. I'm not sure Scotty's resume is good enough so far to warrant that kind of cash "knowing" he will deliver.

Latest posts