GatorCountry.com: Larson to commit to Gators

i wish him the best. I hope He can be as successful as fellow SD boy Mike Miller was or even better.

I guess you can't blame the kid, he reopened his recruiting and now gets to go to Florida and live in the sunshine and chase Florida tail around campus. As opposed to staying in Iowa for the winter and chasing bundled up winter tail here.

Now that the thread has really jumped off subject let me add a question if I may.

Florida's roster to end the season consisted of the following:

7 Freshman
0 Sophomores
5 Juniors
1 Senior

8 of their players played in all or most of their games. Boynton and Walker (both Freshman and both guards) led their team in minutes played followed by Jr (F), Jr (F), Jr (F), Sr (F), Fr (F), Fr (G). The rest of the players were pretty much irrelevant. They have signed two 4 star players (SF and C) and a 3 star player today (PF Yeguete) who is rated higher than Larson. I have no idea if any of their players have or will transfer that played significant pt last year. They are losing only one player to graduation.

When it's all said and done there are going to be 10 players that have significant playing and / or are rated higher than Larson on the squad to open the year.

Am I the only one that thinks Larson would be absolutely out of his mind to sign with them? I'm not sour that the kid asked out and I could care less what he does in the end but sometimes the decisions that 18 yr olds make just makes you scratch your head.

Good luck on the bench lol

I would be you $$ he will get home sick and return home after next season

Thats what I hear about him from a relative

Not bothered by this at all after seeing the kind of recruits Fran is going to bring in. Best of luck to Cody, but I won't miss him.

Good luck; suggest we send him a case of sun tan lotion and our best wishes. Something in my gut tells me Fran will find guys who are better than him, and just about every time I have ever made a serious business decision where I have not trusted my gut, I have been wrong

Not bothered by this at all after seeing the kind of recruits Fran is going to bring in. Best of luck to Cody, but I won't miss him.

You''ve seen the kind of kids he is going to bring in? Where? Please show me as I want to see them too!

You''ve seen the kind of kids he is going to bring in? Where? Please show me as I want to see them too!

Nothing is going to happen over night.

Let Fran get through the next few weeks with a band-aid or two and then through an entire season running his offense on TV every game. I'm confident that what we will have on the floor next year will be an improvement over this year.

Latest posts