Gatens pro?

not really, all that tells me, is he had more freedom to score, as he had more help and teams couldn't dbl team him , now had he had less talent around him it would be more impressive,

not really, all that tells me, is he had more freedom to score, as he had more help and teams couldn't dbl team him , now had he had less talent around him it would be more impressive,

He is the all time leader in scoring at Duke, 2nd leading scorer in ACC history, and 17 leading scorer in NCAA history.

He didn't accomplish all of that just because he had a good team around him.

Gatens will get an opportunity to make a solid living playing professionally overseas, but has 0 chance of playing in the NBA. Shurna is a much more dynamic offensive player than Gatens and he has no shot in the NBA either. Not a knock on either player, just the reality of the NBA.

Gatens will get an opportunity to make a solid living playing professionally overseas, but has 0 chance of playing in the NBA. Shurna is a much more dynamic offensive player than Gatens and he has no shot in the NBA either. Not a knock on either player, just the reality of the NBA.

I wouldn't sell Shurna that short...he's got more size than Gatens and a better mid-range game...it wouldn't surprise me if he stuck in the NBA with someone.

Shurna and Gaten play 2 totally different position, Shurna has a skill set at 6'8-6-9 that NBA teams like, that is he can shoot the 3 with his height

Last edited:

Latest posts