Gary Barta's Mistake

Pretty sad though when a guy can make 3 million, just barely be 500, have players figting in the lockerroom and have almost the same players back that he got that "glass bowl full of oranges". wish I could land a job like that and always have excuses every week I screw up and still make 3 million.

You'll get that job just as soon as you start helping your hometown haul in 100 million a year because of the job you're doing...

In the real world at the end of year when the outcome of how the business performed and employees performance can be evaluated only then bonuses and salary increases are considered. Barta gave his performance review of KF two days before the season started. Clearly the coaching performance was below what was expected. Just like any other job people are being evaluated for a number of different criteria. I hope that Barta has the courage to give an objective evaluation of the football program's performance this year. KF is being paid 3.6 million dollars a year to be a top twenty program and with the offense around 50% or worse the underperformance is obvious along with clock management issues, etc. If I was the athletic director I would ask KF to put an action plan together to how he is specifically going to correct those deficiences and hold him accountable for improvements in the programs weakest areas just like every person who works for an employer.

I can't even get through the opening sentence.

Will the madness ever end with some of you nitwits?

Latest posts