Garmon Video

based on watching that interview, watching his body language, watching his body language when Ferentz' name was mentioned, I'd be surprised if he didn't announce for Iowa.

Kid loves Miami.. and got that offer late.

From what everyone is saying though, they don't want him playing RB.

So, advantage Iowa in that regard.

Let's hope Iowa. We need more RBs just to help our percentages of having one that is able to play. Oh, and he is pretty good. That helps.

Ferentz has mentioned with Iowa's lack of results recently recruiting Pennsylvania - he says that they have a recent track record of finishing 2nd to another school - let's hope Garmon breaks that string.

For what it is worth - from one of the best sources of recruiting information this year:

https://twitter.com/#!/PlannedSickDays/status/154056852223692801

I'm guessing Reece Flemming has been in touch with Mister Garmon. I think Greg Garmon is a hawk tonight. Been several indications of such including the above video. You'll notice he says Miami always will be a dream location as in "I'm not going there, but still think the program is great" Welcome to the hawks Greg.

Iowa commit Faith Ekakitie, Kozan, Diamond, and Lambert will also be participating.

It's down to us and Nebraska for Lambert. Who will be announcing either Wednesday or Thursday.

Not quite sure what's up with Kozan. Diamond doesn't seem interested in us anymore. Looking more at OSU.

Latest posts