Garmon in Iowa City?

BlkNGld

One of the contractors we work with in Des Moines said that he heard directly from Gary Barta that Greg Garmon is is Iowa City. He also said that Kirk told Greg not to step foot out of his apartment for 2 weeks. I feel like this guy is a pretty reliable source since he's always been honest in the past, but wanted to see if anybody else has heard anything similar.

One of the contractors we work with in Des Moines said that he heard directly from Gary Barta that Greg Garmon is is Iowa City. He also said that Kirk told Greg not to step foot out of his apartment for 2 weeks. I feel like this guy is a pretty reliable source since he's always been honest in the past, but wanted to see if anybody else has heard anything similar.

Two week house arrest... I like it. KF is one tough SOB! :)

Confirmed.

Ggarmon13 Greg Garmon
@DJKoulianos The greens in IC be straight FIRE #Hawkeyes #GoHawks

Disclaimer: This was not actually tweeted by Greg Garmon.

Last edited:

I assume Kurt has made plans for DJK to make some deliveries to his apt then. At least this way DJK can put his true talents to work again.

Ggarmon13 Greg Garmon
@b_wegs Hey Wegs, where the easy chicks at in IC?

images

1) Can the coaches have contact with the incoming players yet?

2) What does staying in his apartment for two weeks accomplish? Presumably this gets him past his court date, any possible plea and avoids the potential for any more trouble until past that.

Ggarmon13 Greg Garmon
@AJaClay The fans in IC are awesome! This chick was standing outside my window at 4am wearing my jersey. #kindacreepy

mears.jpg

fish, meet bowl.

Latest posts