Garmon commits

out-recruited the following teams:

Arkansas, Florida State, Illinois, Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State, Pitt, Tennessee, West Virginia, and Texas AM

Somewhat misleading there as most of those schools wanted him to play defense and he was pretty clear that he wanted to play RB.

But it is nice to see us grab a guy with those types of offers because it is obvious he is a heck of an athlete.

Somewhat misleading there as most of those schools wanted him to play defense and he was pretty clear that he wanted to play RB.

But it is nice to see us grab a guy with those types of offers because it is obvious he is a heck of an athlete.

Do you by chance know which schools were offering him at RB? Only thing I've really heard is that Miami wanted him at DB. I assumed Arkansas wanted him at RB.

Do you by chance know which schools were offering him at RB? Only thing I've really heard is that Miami wanted him at DB. I assumed Arkansas wanted him at RB.

Michigan, Miami...

Pretty much the list posted previously all gave offers: Arkansas, Florida State, Illinois, Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State, Pitt, Tennessee, West Virginia, and Texas AM

Latest posts