Garmon back in Iowa City

Just a FINE is FINE with me lol. Now I hope that we can stay out of trouble for the season. I live down the street from De'Andre, and during the school year there are alot of parties at his place, but I have never seen any police there.

Just a FINE is FINE with me lol. Now I hope that we can stay out of trouble for the season. I live down the street from De'Andre, and during the school year there are alot of parties at his place, but I have never seen any police there.

And there goes my Saturday night plans...jerk...

:mad:

He was charged with possession, but it was dropped, proving he didn't have any. He was just driving around with some other dude's bowl.

Plus if you read closely... all the charges were dropped on the other guy in the vehicle. Which leads me to believe the pot and the pipe were Garmon's in the first place.
He owned up to it and they dropped all other charges except one.

I had a party in my apartment while in college and the cops showed up and smelled pot. The only person they charged with anything was my friend who had it on him (it was his). They threatened to charge everyone if no one would own up to it, but thankfully with a little prodding he did.

Latest posts