Gamethread: IOWA vs MSU

And the funny thing about all of this? kf still gets to cash a check bigger than most people make in a year this week...or whenever he gets paid.

It was lack of player execution today ladies and gentleman. Timely fumbles, penalties, and miscues led to this loss. Coaching staff had a decent game plan. We just mortally wounded ourselves too many times. The big question is why can't we execute more than 1 week in a row. Hello to 6-6!

CJgets 2 balls thrown to him he catches them and then goes to the bench for the day, fans have failed torealize KR does not want to play the skill players if they are young

I will never understand what KF is thinking sometimes... I really don't get it. And where is McCall? I thought KF said he would play today? Did he literally mean he needed someone to push him or what am I missing?

Let's be honest, we hoped for a complete game today from out Hawks resulting in a victory. However, knowing this team collapsed against a woeful Minnesota we all should have had some rationale this game would be lost. Mistakes were obviously made and that's part of this team's fabric this year unfortunately. So no reason to give up, they fought back the 3rd quarter but ultimately it is what it is. Next up is our first road win of the season!

Go Hawks!

It was lack of player execution today ladies and gentleman. Timely fumbles, penalties, and miscues led to this loss. Coaching staff had a decent game plan. We just mortally wounded ourselves too many times. The big question is why can't we execute more than 1 week in a row. Hello to 6-6!

Hey Kirk...how did you get on to the website so early this afternoon.

It's never the coaching staff and the schemes...

They're a better team but literally everything went against us , we played and coached like ****.

It's annoying though that that wasn't our best effort today and that sucks with the conference on the line.